unbelievable!!!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by plumberboy, Oct 20, 2014.

1. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

I like the sound of these new pens Tom,but I'm very sad my first one has lost value on the markets,but with the ££££'s its made me on invoices I'm still quids in...;)

2. flateric

flateric Well-Known Member

I want a pen :(

3. plumberboy

I'm sure Tom will happily send you a pen Flateric he's very generous is our head plumber.;)In the meantime would you like one of my fridge magnets,no one else does.:(:(:(
    Tom is the proud owner of one of my magnets and keyrings.:):)

4. flateric

Yes I would but I have nothing to offer in exchange only a Barclays pen, and they are less worthy than an argos pencil :)

5. plumberboy

HaHa!! They are still better than a screwfix pen,I've never found one that works.:p:p

6. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

yes indeed I have a PB keyring and fridge magnet and would you believe that, PBs fidge magnet is the same design as my business card, small world or what? anyrode flareric you can PM me throu srewfix or meet under the wigan pier, I'll put a pie in my lapel button hole so you'll know its me,
    It does't cost a lot of money to spread happiness :)

7. flateric

I cannot make it to wigan pier tom so a pm it wil be.

8. flateric

Not that you need one because what ever you order is never in stock ............. But they can have it there early the next day. :D

plumberboy likes this.
  9. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Does that still have the chain attached from when you nicked it ?

I can offer anyone a free Screwfix pencil, but they'd have to collect it in person. :p:p

(or I can tell you exactly how to get one, but dunna tell SF Peter) ;);)

10. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

the screwfix pencils are as bad as the pens, once the tips goes you can't sharpen them the lead keeps snapping off ,:(

11. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

ikea pencils are good lads ;)

12. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Maybe, but to enter an Ikea store, is very dangerous. I know someone who got lost in one for three days before they found the exit. :p:p:p:p

FatHands likes this.
  13. flateric

They are that bad the girl behind the counter gave me a box full :D

FatHands likes this.
  14. flateric

OK all of you out there ...... I have got 8 finger plasters, ....( between blood droplets and quite blood soaked ), several blunt Stanley knife blades ,(HEAVILY USED some clean some rusty ).........authenticity whether genuine Stanley or not unknown ?????? .Numerous genuine Kleenex tissues, ............ Proven :) .... with various bodily fluids ...... Nothing below the belt I must hasten to add :D . Broken tools various, loads rusty things, And last of all a nagging dragon (The wife).

Payment Methods accepted

Pens, key rings, fridge magnets. And all other things I may find a use for in life

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    plumberboy likes this.
  15. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

flateric, keep yer wipes rusty blades and wife, there's no competion , no phone in at premium rates, no catch,no scam , just pm me, or ask screfix peter for a contact number/email/pm/youtube link/ask god (he knows me too) and I'll send you a pen, and if you don't like it, send it back or throw it in't bin, :oops:

FatHands likes this.
  16. flateric

Throw it in the bin ??????????? I wouldn't dream of it :eek:

17. plumberboy

Top quality them pens Flateric you won't be disappointed.;)

18. plumberboy

How's is the keyring Tom? Being put to good use I hope.;)

19. SteveMJ

SteveMJ Active Member

Coming back to the original posting. I avoid giving paid work to people I know socially. If there is something that is unsatsfactory is makes it akward to discuss and can leave a bad feeling either way. I've been 'bitten' a number of times over my lifetime.

E.g. I paid for an electrician, son's girlfriend's uncle, to do the electrics in my son's house re-furbishment. Still waitng for part P cert and some lights don't (err light up that is!). He wanted to help his niece and earn some money too, which is fine. But he went to Oz for months, now he's back work not completed and no hurry to either.

Just my 2 p for what its worth.

Steve

20. plumberboy

Yes Steve there's definitely two ways it can go,In my situation I would of thought more of them if they spoke to me about why they would choose not to use me,and in all honesty I wouldn't of been offended.;)