Various Project Extension Photo's

Discussion in 'Project Photos' started by J.P., Sep 24, 2013.

1. J.P.

J.P. New Member

Various photo's of my extension build

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

First picture JP, why you got so many different types/colour of bricks?

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Looks like you've left the fence in between your extension and the next doors though JP. Thought you'd have removed it , as it could rot , fall down and cause damp problems. ;) (unless the fence comes off the corner of your neighbours ext)

4. Your own brick work, JP? In which case - niiiiice .

Much, much prefer the new brick and mortar colour choice.

5. J.P.

J.P. New Member

Hi Devs - no not my brickwork m8..if I did that it would take yonks and yonks and yonks..good bunch of brickies actually.

6. J.P.

J.P. New Member

Hi HA. Thats the old window I bricked up, and as it is now the internal wall it will be plastered so just used up old bricks. I used a couple of wall starters on that opening.

7. J.P.

J.P. New Member

Afternoon JJ. No I took the fence out afterwards and have put another one in starting from the neighbours extension wall (4 x 4 post on my wall)

8. You must be confident puttin pics of your work on here. You'll get everyone doing a wheres wolly routine on here trying to find something small to point out. Hats off to you, all looks quality to me (questionable brickmatch,as mentioned if I'm being harsh)

9. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Wow JP a thumbs up from Leicester!

10. J.P.

J.P. New Member

Thanks Leicester and Jitender. The house bricks are imperial red stocks,  and the extension bricks are Tabasco Red Multi's. Before starting we knew (missus and me) that there was a colour differential, but as the extension is an entity on its own so to speak we wasn't to worried about that. Its a sort of two tone effect I suppose Leicester.