Vokera Compact 25 Spare Parts

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Neil Dally, Mar 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Neil Dally

Neil Dally New Member

I had a vokera compact 25 already installed at my house when i purchased it. Last month I jad the insurance out to try and repair it. First it was the fan, then the circuit board and then something else went so I decided to get the lot replaced with a new boiler as the cost of repair was getting out of hand. A replacement fan and circuit board were purchased but not used and the insurance wont refund me the cost of buting them so if anybody would like to buy them i am open to offers. Thanks

2. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Wouldn't never touch Vokera, a friend had so much grief trying get spares & actually get the boiler working, she ended up replacing it with a Vaillant.

Try putting them on Ebay.

Neil Dally likes this.
  3. Dave does Gas

Dave does Gas Screwfix Select

Likewise, horrible boilers

KIAB likes this.
  4. Hi Neil.

EBay is your friend. There's a steady demand for replacement parts and lots of companies doing a repair/exchange service. So you should be able to pitch your price between these recon'd parts and the full price of a brand new one.

Be sure to add 'new, unused, genuine' etc to your listing.

Either go for auction, starting at a low price - in which it will def sell but you might not get as much as you hope - or else pitch it at a fair price and stick it on for 30 days BIN.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
    Neil Dally and KIAB like this.
  5. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

It will sell.:)

And make sure you security mark the items, always one oik who will try it on.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  6. ian Cuthbert

ian Cuthbert New Member

Do Not use reconditioned parts or second hand they are dangerous

7. I sorted my in-law's flue fan by buying a recon exchange unit. The item was finished to the highest standard - I was genuinely impressed.