We need to keep an eye on Goldenboy...

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Our charming and seemingly-passive friend has a darker side :rolleyes:.

Only last night he saw off a 'couple' of newbie posters - a delightful 'pair'. Sorely missed... :)

(It was very very funny :D )

Ray Retired likes this.
  2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

"A delightful pair" Sadly one individual suffering from schizophrenia. :p:p:p

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  3. seen it all before

seen it all before Active Member

I was nailed on for most pedantic new member of the year till he/they came along!!!

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

i saw that thread this morning, his put downs were almost DA like.:D:D

KIAB likes this.
  5. parahandy

parahandy Screwfix Select

6. He had me floundering. I'm gonna make sure I remain in GB's good books... :oops:

No linky, soz, Para.

But it was a cove who came on to moan about having bought a Paslode nailer from a US dealer on eBay who was selling them for a really good price.

The good price was down to gas cylinders not being available for them in this country...

GB pointed out that the seller's advert was quite clear on everything - and that the guy was obviously a bit of a chump.

7. Then - quelle surprise - 'another' newbie came along saying he'd had problems with this same seller - he'd bought a new item that turned out to be 2nd-hand. He says...

Anyways, GB suggested he try and enjoy his gas-free nailer and could probably use it to hammer in a few panel pins before the case fell apart...

The cove became quite tetchy at this point and wished to know where GB worked so's he could insert the nailer into him, adding that he was "actually a nice guy..."

'Twas very funny. And GB was super-chilled throughout it all.