Forum Support Website Issues

Discussion in 'Support' started by ic31420, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ic31420

ic31420 New Member

Has anyone else notice that the screwfix site has slowed down recently.

Most time waiting for pages to load is due to waiting for input from bazaar voice, and occasionally googleads.... But bazaar voice is the main culprit, I waited 30seconds earlier for some pages to load, gave up and went to toolstation.

Come one guys this is costing you orders and me time.

I know it is old hat these days but why not stick the bazaarvoice thing in an iframe so it can load if and when it wants without slowing me down. I know what I want and am not usually interested in reviews for my tenthousandth tube of caulk.

Firefox and Chrome.

Site seems pretty speedy on pages with no reviews.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  2. Welshdragon1

Welshdragon1 Active Member

3. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @ic31420

Welcome to the Screwfix Community Forum. I hope you find it helpful and you can share your own knowledge to our members.

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with our website, we are not aware of any issues with our site.

Please email websitefeedback@screwfix.com with full details so we can investigate further.

If you need to place an order urgently, please call our Customer Service Team on 03330 112 112

Peter

4. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

yes, i have had a few issues recently (all when using the mobile website). I did take a screenshot of it on my iphone but can't find the flipping thing.
    Its a little red bar at the bottom of the screen saying something about a back-end timeout and its always when i am searching for an item :confused:

5. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

6. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

hi,
    Will do Pete
    Cheers

7. Welshdragon1

Welshdragon1 Active Member

Also Will do,

Cheers Peter

Thread Status: