Website Orders Question - do you get invoice

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by lewis morris, Nov 23, 2015.

1. lewis morris

lewis morris New Member

Hi all,

Does any one know if you get an invoice in with the goods?

or do you get a delivery note?

I want to send something from here but I don't want my friend to see the price.

2. Owain

Owain Member

I can't find a delivered order to check, but the click-and-collect has an invoice with the price on when you collect the goods (and the recipient has to do a PIN verification)

3. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

I'm pretty sure that the invoice/delivery note is always sent to your registered address. Normally your delivery address will be the same as your invoice address. You can choose to send to a different address(can't think of a good reason why the invoice would be sent there).

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

4. Hi Lewis,

I recently ordered some Screwfix bibs and bobs online and had them delivered here. They arrived with a Despatch Note detailing the names/descriptions of the items ordered but did not list the price. However, it did give the item numbers so I suppose if someone felt the urge, they could discover the price you paid by checking the item number on the Screwfix website. I guess it depends on whether they’re an Inspector Morse or Miss Marple kinda person.

I hope that's helped answer your question a bit and I haven't just made things more complicated for you.:oops:

Kind Regards,

Rosie :)

5. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @lewis morris

I have just checked with our Customer Service Team to confirm what is sent with orders. If you have a registered an email address when you place your order a invoice is emailed to you and a dispatch note is enclosed with the goods. If you do not have not provided a email address a full invoice will be enclosed for your records.

If you have any further questions about an order, I recommend to contact our Customer Service Team on 03330 112 112 or email them at online@screwfix.com

Regards

Peter