Weird editing.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Feb 3, 2017.

1. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I always build my own too Kiab

KIAB likes this.
  2. proby

proby Active Member

Is that the special computer ;)You haven't spit your err coffee or something over it have you.

3. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Six years since I built my last pc, & things are a lot easier now, but the BIOS has changed a lot, certianly better, audio has improved, a lot of advances for the better.
    Decided on this board: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5839#ov

Also going with a SSD for the os, trying to stick with W7 64 Pro, not a fan of W10.

4. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Kiab, i used to love AMD but Intel is the only way forward. I have a mini itx setup at the mo. Suits me. I may upgrade the ram but 8gig is more than enough for now.

5. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

AMD:):) those were the days, brilliant cpu's Opteron's,etc, BUT AMD might be rising from the ashes shortly with their new Ryzen CPU, 6 core 8 core, if it's as good as they say, then Intel will be worried.
    Was waiting for Ryzen,due out March 2nd apparantly, but prices have dropped on intel cpu's, but I may passed my new pc on to nephew & build a AMD Ryzen pc:eek:, depends on reviews.

http://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-am4-processor-family-leak-r7-1800x-flagship/

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    Joe95 likes this.
  6. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

I am holding off for the Ryzen chips too :)

I'll be interested to see how they compare to Intel's lineup. Thinking about building myself a new PC late this year.

7. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

And i'm waiting for AMD new RX490 or whatever it's called graphic card also out March, April hopefully, still running AMD HD6950 & HD5850 cards:(.

8. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I use onboard as not a big gamer

9. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Still do a bit of gaming:oops:,but I like my flight sims & nephew gave me a copy of Grid:).

10. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I love flight sim but not since Microsoft X

11. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

The new X-Plane 11 flight sim is due in a week or two.:)

12. Er, I think 'thank you' for your helpful replies as usual... :p

It's a Logitech laser moose M310 - part of a K520 keyboard set.

So, give the optical lens a cotton-budding, and ideally the moose buttons a 'contact cleaner' spray?

Cool. Time to get my wee 'drivers oot.

I'll look out for a replacement too, but it's been a good mouse... :oops:

13. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

14. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

DA, you should watch where you are aiming when watching dirty stuff on the PC! :p:p

KIAB likes this.
  15. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

You should try one thing at a time or you won't know what fixed it.

You could also try going to mouse settings and slowing down the double-click speed.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

Deleted member 33931 and KIAB like this.
  16. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Yep, every conceivable avenue must be explored, regardless of the futility.
    When you're dealing with a scotsman, the slightest hint at the possibility that the 'cursed' word, that taboo, is a realistic possibility. I darnt even say it (you know the one) the sheer though of which sends them into a blind panic.

Now, don't let the likes of, DA, or anyone else tell you ever again, that you lack compassion, because it's not true.
    You've demonstrated that quite clearly in your thoughtful post.
    We don't want the guy to have a heart attack, you're a better person than me, HA!

I would have told him to walk to his nearest supermarket and buy a new one for 3 and a half quid.
    :eek:

koolpc and KIAB like this.
  17. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Aaarrrgh. You said it! Shame on you!

longboat likes this.
  18. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Yankers cramp :)

koolpc and KIAB like this.
  19. proby

proby Active Member

Just leave your wee drivers alone and give your mouse a wipe with a tissue job done.

Joe95 and KIAB like this.
  20. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Some peeps just have to make a simple cleaning job harder.:rolleyes:

proby and Joe95 like this.