Who likes today's Google logo?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by unphased, Jun 12, 2014.

1. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

:mad:. Bloody football. I wouldn't mind but after the first England game it will all be doom and gloom if we lose, and mass drunkenness if we win. Bah humbug! Be glad when "they think its all over....it is now". :p

2. teabreak

teabreak Screwfix Select

Yes why the football theme, is there a big game coming up then?o_O

;);)

3. PJ Wales

PJ Wales Member

world cup opening ceremony followed by Brazil vs Croatia match tonight.... *yawns*

4. Need a bigger hammer

Need a bigger hammer Active Member

22 blokes kicking a bag of wind around a patch of grass... "Yawn." How not interesting. I have never been so underwhelmed...o_O

5. Biochef

Biochef Member

If England do win at least it will be televised in colour this time and even HD how cool would that be?
    And also there were no video players then ether so just pray they win and watch it back again and again in your favourite chair :D

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  6. PJ Wales

PJ Wales Member

Bio I hopes ur talking about PS4 Fifa 2014 game?

7. Need a bigger hammer

Need a bigger hammer Active Member

Ha! England would be happy to win the toss...:)

8. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

I'm a bit fed up with wall to wall football too. It wouldn't be so bad if the matches were broadcast on their own without all the pundits' pre match discussion, then endless analysis and pointless chit chat afterwards.
    Did anyone see that match a few nights ago (can't remember who was playing) when one scored and all his team mates ran over, kissed him and jumped on top of him? There was just a huge pile of footballers on top of the poor bloke, they must have squashed him as flat as a motorway cat.
    I find underwater snooker, nude hang gliding and championship ant strangling much more interesting.

9. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Starting tomorrow, it's wall to wall tennis. Live every day for the next fortnight on BBC1 and 2. Don't forget the football in between sets. :p:p:p:p

PS,, Andy Murray is now an honorary "British" player, until he's knocked out, when he reverts to that "Scottish" player. ;);)

10. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Saw Italy England match where the physio was jumping up and down and damaged his ankle and was stretchered off. Funny. :)