Whom do I email about something you do not stock non of the other diy stores do either

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by carla evans, Aug 1, 2016.

1. carla evans

carla evans New Member

I can get this item (a type of screw) but I can order it on eBay
    When I phone customer service they told me to go to b and q so spent the next few hours asking in local big names stores no one does it but makes so much sense

2. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Ask Claire.

She's very good.

Claire Voyant, that's her!

3. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Post a photo of the screw.

4. Mr. Handyandy

I wouldn't call Claire a screw. But she'll know you're coming before you do!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

5. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

What's wrong with ordering it off EBay then.?????

6. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

So why not just order it from the internet ?

If it was really that good then most of the stores would stock it by now

7. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Snap

8. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Funny how most Clairvoyants are women and know what we are thinking - maybe they haven't invented a man that truly knows what a woman is thinking .......

9. Phil the Paver

They wouldn't be called CLAIRvoyants though, some how I don't think PHILvoyants or SOSvoyants works.:)

10. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

There's quite a few of these psychic women popping up on Facebook. Biggest con going. They ask you to add them as a friend, they can then look at your personal info, so you ask them about your recently deceased granny and "Bingo" a few days later, they're telling you that she's very happy that she's reunited with Sid, Fred, or whoever your granny was married to. Even tell people someone's re-united with their pet cat etc etc,, And people fall for this baloney ???

11. Mr. Handyandy

Reg Yamynd.

12. carla evans

carla evans New Member

Because it's nearly £4 a screw I thought screw fix could do it cheaper and when for the first time in your life you phone screw fix for a screw and they don't have it I was a wee bit disappointed

13. carla evans

carla evans New Member

image.png

14. Phil the Paver

15. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Yep, in the very rare occasion you need them places like "more handles" have them a lot cheaper.

16. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

With all respect, there isn't that much demand for these so Screwfix would not be interested in ranging these across all stores because there isn't enough money in it.

17. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @carla evans

I'm sorry to read of your disappointment.

I am sorry we do not stock the item you are requiring. If we do not stock an item we are unable to source an items for a special order. We also are unable to advise on competitors ranges.

The best place to ask for help is here, so I would advise to provide more information such as sizes and to see if any of our community here can help.

Regards

Peter

18. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Sorted Peter.