Window cleaner

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by facilities, Aug 5, 2017.

1. facilities

facilities Guest

anyone know the going rate for a window cleaners assistant?

2. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Up to what height?

3. CraigMcK

CraigMcK Screwfix Select

He's about 5'3"

gadget man, KIAB and facilities like this.
  4. facilities

facilities Guest

It's pretty tragic really it's our local window cleaner he lost one arm recently in an accident and he now requires a wringer out

5. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Just below average pay then! or to be more accurate half of bug ger all.

6. facilities

facilities Guest

:):)

7. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Should be using a Pole, one or two or even several thousand about that apparently do a good job.

facilities likes this.
  8. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Look out for ye olde hand turned mangle! wont require a wage or holiday/sick pay.

facilities likes this.
  9. facilities

facilities Guest

Well anyway just thought I'd come on here and chat with you guys, nowt on telly my little dragon is in the kitchen preparing my favourite curry, then an early night as we have an early start in the morning on our annual 2 week holiday to our little piece of heaven in North Devon, no phone signal no tv signal but views and walks to die for

10. North Devon?!!!!! :eek:

Welcome :)

11. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Have a good one......or two weeks. :)

12. facilities

facilities Guest

IMG_1557.JPG Only sad part I have just taken my little girl Molly to our neighbours who dog minds :(:( I have taken her basket and an old tee shirt of mine, only dog owners will know the feeling, here's a picture of her after she stole my granddaughters toy plastic cup, (ignore the carpet it was here when we moved in :eek:)

leesparkykent likes this.
  13. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

There are lots of places will let you take pets.

14. nigel willson

nigel willson Screwfix Select

Crime against something! The decor police will be calling round.LOL

15. gadget man

gadget man Screwfix Select

What about using a Swede?

16. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Cos the wife wouldn't lettuce.

17. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Have a good holiday facilities, and if you bump into DA, don't mention Brexit.
    Actually, do.

18. Hey, he wants a relaxing holiday :)

Devon is a fab place to take your dog, Facs - but I guess the place you're staying in doesn't allow it? What a shame.

(Seriously cute dawg :) )

19. facilities

facilities Guest

It's our main holiday and yes the hotel is not a doggy one, besides our Molly is only 8 month old and still a bit giddy, so just gonna start packing the car the wife's brother and his Mrs are on the way to ours (4 of us are going in my car) can't believe the stuff we take I have a Zafira Tourer a seriously big car and I still had to buy a roof rack! Mainly for the girls shoes :eek:, Lynton is our destination with a stopover tonight around Cheltenham (about halfway) apart from the walks and taking in the glorious scenery we will just have one day of retail therapy for the girls at Barnstaple,

So DA if I see you around I'll get ou a pint and I promise not to mention Brexit (I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it)

Gotta go I can hear the dragon calling me to move the suitcases :(

20. facilities

facilities Guest

Well we are half way to Devon and just about to go down to the bar for a few scoops & some grub the brother in law who is from Wigan and proud of their pie industry reckons that Wigan are now exporting pies to Trinidad, Tobago and St Kitts, cheese & onion £2.10 meat & Potato £2.00 Steak & Kidney £1.80, he says these are the pie rates of the Caribbean :p