Winter vs Summer

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Thrudgle, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Thrudgle

Thrudgle Member

When it's Summer, my missus wears summery things even though the temp is nice n cool indoors, yet in the winter when the heating's on and it's bleedin' loads hotter n stuffier indoors than it was in the summer months, she wears 15 fleeces and sits hogging the woodburner.

I loathe the woman, obviously.

End of thread.

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I had the same problem Mr 'T' but then i got my Elvis suit, when i put my Elvis suit on mrs plum waits in ambush wearing only curlers in her hair, winter summer or july, our heating is turned off, :)

3. Thrudgle

Thrudgle Member

Yeah, I've seen you in the Elvis suit. You look really authentic and not at all ridiculous like some fat ugly bloke in an ill fitting 99p fancy dress costume.

It's obvious why she's turned on so much.

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

aye its always worth paying the extra for that 'fell out of John Colliers window' look, ;)

5. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

6. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

I'm a thin bloke and I want to look fat. Can you help Fathands? Are just your hands fat or are you fat all over?

7. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

just fathands ;) pies and beer are good if you want to look and be fat :oops:

8. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I dunno about that fats, i eat pies n' drink beer but I've got the slimmers disease, the one where, if you look in a mirror and see yourself fat, can't spell it cos I'm dislexic too, but i don't moan about it, i just get on with life, :)

9. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Dear Fats and Tom, thanks for that idea. I've been using a curly mirror to look fat, but when I move away I'm thin again, maybe I'll go to some pubs in Bootle and ask if they sell pies and beer. I'm a bit wary of going into a pub because last time they all laughed at me because I'm so thin. I've tried drinking a cup of melted lard each day so pies and beer sounds much better.
    Thanks again.
    Harry

10. Thrudgle

Thrudgle Member

Harold, grow up old son.