Wise words

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 164349, Dec 9, 2016.

1. I have to say its not about italy, apart from a single comment.

Its about the impact of the vote and our, and the rest of the world/europes future.

Read the last line, and disagree with it if you can. This is a comment from somebody "in the know", and he/they can see what is around the corner.

The financial implications of brexit was a major point of the leave campaign that brexiteers pooh poohed.

2. I think he really knows what is likely to happen, and doesnt want to be in charge as it happens.

I dont support him or the tories, or the right wing generally, but I dont blame him.

Read the statement, not look at arguing parts of it, but read the context as much as the specifics?

3. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I have to say it is, my reply was re: your line.

" BUT ITALY IS MORE CONNECTED TO THE EURO"

Yes that line, the one you wrote and i respond too.

4. I didnt write it, it was a quote, included to make sense of the whole quote.

Try the last line of the quote, taking the rest of the quote into context? You are conveniently missing the point of the quote and sidetracking onto a point that is opposite to your previous comments and views

5. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

You did write it, whether its your quote or not is immaterial.

And my respond was to that perticular line, nothing more nothing less.

But some how DA seem to think its now my view as to why we/I voted leave, how he got to that conclusion is beyond me.

Though I do believe the Euro is dead in the water and will bring down lots of nations with it.

6. And still ignoring the real pertinent remark, that comes in the last line.

You must have a view on that?

7. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I too believe the Euro is going to fail at some point in the near future. Reading in the media and watching stuff on the internet, it seems many EU countries ain't particularly happy the way the whole Single Currency experiment has gone over the last year or so. When (not if) it fails, it will bring all countries signed up to the Single Currency to their knees (at least until they sort out their own currency measures) Once the Euro fails, the EU is surely going to follow suit? Can't have full, integrated union between countries if they have no monetary union too ?

8. Because no body wants to address the crux of the quote, I will clarify its not about the Euro monetary system :rolleyes:

Euro turmoil

But he warned: "If leaders don't take that approach - perhaps particularly in Europe - then it could go down as something quite different."

Its along the lines of what has been predicted by many, including on here

9. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Please correct me if you don't happen too agree, but I gather from what he said is that the crux of the situation is that individual states, and the EU as a whole would be advised too actually listen for once, instead of steaming ahead with policies and agendas that the vast majority of proles don't agree with.

In other words, become more populist, if ya can't beat em, join em, sort of thing.

10. Not a bad viewpoint.

But, becoming more populist and anti proles, an oxymoron if you will.

Exactly what he is afraid of. He doesnt want to be connected to the swing to the right.

"Not on my watch" , he might say

11. Believe me, Phil, I am as certain as a certain thing that it was not why you voted to leave.

And how I arrive at conclusions from your own comments has, as I always do, been outlined for you in a manner that even you can follow.

Anyhoo, all I did initially was point out the staggering contradiction in your post about economical growth.

I'll remind you: I asked, following your nutty post #2, "If the US economy has grown by 14%, Phil, how come they've got Trump?" And you can look up your own rather exposing answer in post #5 (Och - I'll do it for you: "I've no idea, but it has."

And, again in post #2, you make one of your infamous claims (as always without anything to back it up...:rolleyes:), "The Euro is dead in the water and will bring down many with it, thank.God.we leaving."

You wish it to be so. That is your heart's desire - the ruination of the Euro and the break up of the EU.

Why? Well, we all know why. Many of your posts have made it clear.

Basically, what all this comes down to - you just talks bar locks. You throw things in there hoping you'll never have to justify them. Because you cannot.

Chuck chuck chuck - then deny deny deny. Then feign confusion when challenged. Then get cross. Then try and muddy the waters.

Phil, the water is as clear as you are. Utterly transparent.

You are not getting away with this. The other similar threads have come to their ends. You don't have to open your mouth again, trying so dishonestly to find 'reasons' and 'justifications' for the way you voted. Trying to add a shred of credibility to your poor choice. Still trying to pretend it was a good move - desperate to find things going wrong in the EU zone so's you can say "I knew it! That's why I voted that way! I made the right choice!"

If the EU - or the Euro for that matter - is damaged, then you - as a Leave voter - was part of the cause. When this sorry chapter is written as history, Britain's staring role will be there at the very beginning - oh the shame.

We know why you voted the way you did.

Deleted member 164349 and Joe95 like this.
  12. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

The vote to leave............was the best one

13. You believe this, JJ? That doesn't surprise me. And many EU countries are unhappy, are they, JJ? It doesn't surprise me you'd claim this. etc etc etc.

JJ - how about some 'meat'. If you want any of your claims to be taken seriously.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2016
  14. Hmm, let me look at your track record on using 'reason' and 'critical thinking'...

Hmmmm...

But, hey, thanks for that contribution. :rolleyes::)

15. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

The proof will be in the pudding!

16. Headless pie anybody?

17. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Not nice to speak of DA like that!

Joe95 likes this.
  18. Yes, but you'll be dead before you realise there ain't a gawd.

And then it's too late 'cos you won't be capable of realising anything.

In both cases - it comes down for you as 'wishful thinking'.

I'd rather something more credible if that's ok.

19. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Faith. All come down to faith buddy boy.

I BELIEVE IN GOD. Simples

You don't. Fine

20. Simples.

Indeed.