Would this be a good bet?

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by unphased, Jun 11, 2014.

1. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

England to get knocked out in the qualifiers?

2. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

England not to win a game ?

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

It's what the government think will happen.. ( I feel yet another tax coming on now) ;);)

4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

A rubbish at football tax, guaranteed income.:p:p

5. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

The England football team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. "Its heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope." said Jose aged 6.

unphased likes this.
  6. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

I've got to say I don't follow the football but that's bloody funny Rulland :p

7. Phil the Paver

8. Phil the Paver

Q: What's the difference between England football team and a tea bag?

A: The tea bag stays in the cup longer.

9. Phil the Paver

Q: What do you call an Englishman in the knockout stages of the World Cup?

A: A Referee.

10. Phil the Paver

A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with the child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the England Football team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

11. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

I dunno! They usually beat everyone else home!!!!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

12. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I gave the missus £50 and told her to blugger off out whilst the football's on. "I won't need that much." she said... I told her "You will,, It's on until the 13th of July." :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

13. diymostthings

diymostthings Well-Known Member

Well judging by the quality of the matches so far, I can't see England scoring a goal let alone winning anything.

I can't understand why we can't enter as "Great Britain" and have the best players from England, Scotland, Wales and N Ireland. England is too small to be able to get 11 world class players.

diymostthings

14. diymostthings

diymostthings Well-Known Member

Phil - whats that got to do with anything?

diymostthings