Yoof of today ! A classic example of "why was this person aloud to bred?"

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Davmac, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Davmac

Davmac Active Member

In todays Daily Record this story -

When yer maw n da are going on holiday n have trust issues... pic.twitter.com/gZgUVv4kOK

— Robbie Ewart (@Robbieewartt) July 16, 2016
    It all starts off well with "I love u both very much" before going on to say "but lets face it you's are *********."

"I know you both like to try and outdo each other in the in the 'who can **** up the most' category, so don't feel the need to express yourselves when I'm gone. Bad things happen."

Mauchline barmaid's viral rant video is worldwide hit with more than three million views

Katie is seen as the most responsible of the pair, but her individual letter has some strong words about police visits.

She is told: "I don't want another letter from the council re anti-social behaviour or a visit from Police Scotland's finest."

Twitter
    image: http://i2.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article8469377.ece/BINARY/Robbierobbie.jpg

[​IMG]
    Robbie was warned not to spend all the shopping money on hookers, pizza, drugs and Mad Dog
    She is also warned to stay in touch with Granny Mo and is told she is responsible for the dog.

"Remember - the dog. Yes - dogs need to be fed every day just like you.

"You are the responsible one (hard to believe). Look after Robbie because let's face it, the boy's half daft and can barely tie his shoelaces. Life can be difficult for him."

Robbie is next for a tongue lashing in typical Scottish style.

"Please inform your squad that our log cabin is not a drug den or a 24 hour bar.

"Believe it or not, our neighbours don't like it when one of your amigos drive up and down the street on their s****y wee dirt bike.

"I have left money for essentials, i.e bread and milk, not drugs, Glens, mad dug, hookers and Dominoes."

The final bit of paper has a note directed to both of them: "If you run out of food, phone Granny Mo. She will no doubt bring you a bag of M&S finest cause she thinks yous are sweet and angelic.

Watch the chaotic scenes as OAP goes on 12mph wrecking spree through pub on his mobility scooter

"For anything major, phone Grandpa Sean as Granny Mo will panic.

"So remember, Kerry, Wull and wee Lewy deserve a holiday free from stress and worry. If you do anything to ruin it, you will both face my eternal wrath. Again, love you both."