New Profile Posts

1. George S2
    George S2 chippie244
    Are u going to make 2019 the year u trim your beard
  2. G O B B O 5
    G O B B O 5 goldenboy
    Have u ever wanted to get white paint from homebase and u coaldent fiend what u was look for so u ask somebody to se if they have any and they have come back with ginger paint befor
  3. G O B B O 5
  4. gas monkey
    gas monkey
    wife cleaning inside of window today asked, can I step on cill,she knows I fitted it cheeky cow
  5. The Teach
    The Teach
    Must be holiday time *
  6. The Teach
    The Teach
    another holiday
  7. chippie244
    chippie244
    Never knowingly appropriate
  8. mcooper2406
    mcooper2406 Coloumb
    Afternoon bud,

I've taken on board what you said the other day and actually considered getting those quals you mentioned. Not for this job but just for the future.

Can you do them without working for an electrical contractor or are they aprentiship type qualifications?

Cheers
  9. BATCOMAN
    BATCOMAN
    looking at installing a suspended ceiling in my conservatory, it is about 16 Sq meters. What would the cost .
  10. Chris.7654
    Chris.7654 gormac
  11. chippie244
    chippie244
    Thankfully it will all be over soon.
  12. Laura powell
    Laura powell Kryptonite
    Hey, hoping you can help. I’ve seen that you’ve used black bitumen paint in the past and I was wondering if you might be able to help? I don’t want to make any more of a mess?

Many Thanks
  13. chippie244
    chippie244
    Merry Xmas you filthy animals.
  14. pozzydrive
    pozzydrive
    Cracked close coupled cistern, now obsolete Id Stand Palazzo range, can I replace it with another cistern of similar or bigger dimensions.
  15. chippie244
    chippie244
    Don't post messages on here, I don't read them.
  16. AlvyChippy
  17. Leon Miller
    Leon Miller
    On the build
  18. layman
    layman
    Looking for an answer pleaser
  19. Stuart Fordham
    Stuart Fordham jonah.
    Hi Jonah I just came across your post about using CLS the other way for a stud wall in your house, I'm trying to build a very thin stud wall and am wondering how your wall faired? Did it bow?
  20. Need a bigger hammer
    Need a bigger hammer screwfix.peter
    Please, if possible, could you shorten my username to "Hammer." Many thanks.