New Profile Posts

1. JP.
    JP. Lokkars Daisy
    Hi LD..you about m8?
  2. chokwol
    chokwol screwfix.peter
    I'd like to have a trade card I spend thousands with screwfix every year but I work in an office so im not a trader as such ...so why am I being refused a trade card .. because I can't out down a registered company
  3. dominica0104
    dominica0104
    Currently wiring 10 flat retirement home and pub conversion to 5 student flats with landlord services. Do the flats fall into "commercial"
  4. dominica0104
    dominica0104
    Looking for a bit of advise on certificates to use.
  5. MrPea
    MrPea screwfix.peter
    Hi Peter Can I change my user name to MrPea thanks
  6. wartonwoodworks
    wartonwoodworks
    Warton Woodworks - DIY Advice
  7. Kelly400
    Kelly400 screwfix.kate
    Hi Kate I'm new to forums and put up a question looking for help last night but don't know if it went to the right place can u check I placed it where the lads can help me. Many thanks
  8. Jamie798
    Jamie798 Lectrician
    Hi could I change a Honeywell t6360 to any thermostat
  9. sunny.sahdev
    sunny.sahdev
    Always remember keep your PulsaCoil header tank filled.... Unless its leaking. That tip fixes majority of Pulsacoil water heaters.
  10. PC Works
    PC Works screwfix.peter
    Hi Peter is it possible for me to change my username to PC Works
  11. andy1
    andy1 Mr. Handyandy
    Can I cut in a cold water supply valve anywhere on mains as already have one for washing machine need one for dishwasher
  12. romangreek
    romangreek Mr. Handyandy
    what a scary photo
  13. surfersue
    surfersue screwfix.peter
    How do i get rid of my email address as user name please
  14. scoobuss
  15. scoobuss
    scoobuss Lectrician
    i bought a fermax loft phone entry reference 3393 and i cannot work out how to wire it up as the markings numbers are all diferent from the older phone entry. it is a basic phone answer with key button door release. do you know anyone who knows or specializes here on screwfix forums
  16. Naz man
    Naz man Mr. Handyandy
    Hi, I was handyman myself but now looking to do my mother in laws in built cupboard,but do to it my condition of health as worsen during the months. I won't be able to finished the other side of the In built cupboard I have prepared the work to carry out just need someone who can do the job I'm looking for someone good,local know what they doing so can u please help me out here. My in laws are from handsworth ,B21
  17. Paul O
    Paul O 14th edition
    Hi
    Just sockets and lights, even gone as far as changing every single socket in the house (Built 1995) and still no joy

Ps, would an electrician come out to test 'everything'? Sorry, but am new here and apologise in advance for being naive, but am not a tradesmen.. Thanks
  18. ALE123456789
    ALE123456789 Lectrician
    i was doing a zs on a 32A ring main on a tt system i was getting 19 ohms what would be my next step be to lower that value?
  19. Phil the Paver
    Phil the Paver screwfix.peter
    Hi Peter, when I'm logged on the site is very slow in doing anything, its taking upwards of 2 minutes to post a reply to threads and even sending this has taken 3 or 4 minutes, every other web site I visits is working perfectly so assume its on here, ???
  20. richhand
    richhand screwfix.peter
    Hello Peter, is it possible to change my profile name to richhand all one word?