Veritas R8 OLD Installation Manual

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by Parsy, Feb 26, 2008.

1. TVGUY01

TVGUY01 New Member

Hi Parsy, Can I take you up on that offer?

Cheers, John.

2. dmarian

dmarian New Member

Hi All!

I'm also after programming info for the old Veritas 8.

Could you please send a copy to marian_dinu2000@yahoo.com

3. lloyd11

lloyd11 New Member

[Edited by: admin]

4. lloyd11

lloyd11 New Member

5. astraman99

astraman99 New Member

Sorry to myther, can someone send the same manual to me please at ianjclayton@btinternet.com (I think it will be INS 036-02) I can't register on the UK Panels website.

6. davidgoode

davidgoode New Member

Sorry to dig this up again.... But im really stuck to find this manual!! if anyone is able to send me the INSTALLTION MANUAL for the Veritas R8 PRE 2000 to davidgoode1961@gmail.com i'd be very grateful. Thanks.

7. eriugamas

eriugamas New Member

Hi,

I am also struggling with the old pre 2000 veritas. Can someone please send me the Installation manual to scottmaguire@hotmail.com

Thanks

8. fudgeum

fudgeum New Member

yet another one hoping for a copy of the older R8 manuals.  fugeum@gmail.com

I'm willing to host this online once I've got a copy, and I'll post the link back here :)

EDIT: Got a copy of the user guide, hosted here.  If/when I get a copy of the installation/engineers guide I'll add that too.

9. Heavyd

Heavyd New Member

Please can you send me the installation manual for the old version of the r8. Trying to set up the part set function and can't remember the right programme.
    Thank you very much
    markdougherty007@gmail.com

10. Hobbsan

Hobbsan New Member

Hi Parsy,

I've also searched extensively for the old Veritas R8 Installation manual.
    Could you please send a copy to bobwheeler@sky.com.

Cheers
    Hobbsan

11. Chill0309

Chill0309 New Member

12. B

B New Member

13. Chill0309

Chill0309 New Member

Thanks but this one is for the latest models of the R8 not the pre 2000 version. You don't happen to have a copy of that one do you?

Thanks again,

Paul

14. zakhaj

zakhaj New Member

any chance i can get an engineer manual aswell please? i need the OLD one pre 2000 (it responds to 00, not PROG i think)
    power tripped and need to play with the alarm.
    hajat786@hotmail.com

15. st1turner

st1turner New Member

16. st1turner

st1turner New Member

Can I please have a copy of the manual r8 ins036? I can't download it from the sites listed above? Maybe old links??? Have the user guide, but not the master user or installation. Pls email st1turner@googlemail.com
    Thank :)

17. AndyBor

AndyBor New Member

Sorry to drag up an old thread ... but after two days of searching and following out of date links I have nowhere else to turn.

Does anyone have a copy of the Installation manual for the Veritas 8 pre 2000 version (the one where you enter 00 instead of PROG) I have tracked down the user manual but I want to program the zones included in the PART program but don't have that information.

Many thanks if anyone knows where I can obtain this document.

18. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Tried Ebay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TEXECOM-V...607?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e9ea32027

19. AndyBor

AndyBor New Member

That is probably the only place I didn't think to look. Thanks for the link.

20. fudgeum

fudgeum New Member

the installation manual for the pre1999 vertias r8 is now hosted HERE

KIAB likes this.