UKIP supporters

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Sean_ork, Apr 27, 2014.

?

Are they ......

Poll closed May 4, 2014.
  1. Ignorant fools

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Naive muppets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Closet racists

14.3%
  4. Knuckle draggers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. All of the above

42.9%
  6. Wise and correct

42.9%
  1. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

2. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

All of the above for me Sean, apart from the wise and correct

I was approached by a UKIP numpty in my market square.

I told him i was just to the left of the recently departed Bob Crow

The UKIP goon had a Bob Crow flatcap on and when I asked whether he had bought it off his estate he looked absolutely disgusted!!!!!!:D

3. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

finally, we agree on something

4. Just wet myself :D.

My gawd, tho' - the posters are going up around here. These mindless saps have no shame.

Like my neighb - a retired cove with more money than sense, and when his elderly mum finally keels over, he'll be even more loaded. But what's his topic of conversation when he comes over for a chat? Well, it usually starts with a "Do you know how much money we send to Brussels every day...?"

Or, 'tried to make an appointment with the doctor - can't fit me in until tomorrow. I bet if I'd just come over from Albania I'd walk right in....'

Or, 'daughter is on the housing list - told it'll be months. Shame she hasn't just come off the ferry from blah blah blah....'

And that's your typical UKIP supporter - whatever Monsewer Farage tries to suggest otherwise.

All these festering old fools, racked with bitterness about life's perceived injustices, seething with barely-concealed prejudices and loathing for anyone but themselves, and who would normally have to keep their slavering mouths shut for fear of being - rightly - ridiculed, have suddenly been given an outlet that they can claim is almost valid.

It ain't.

5. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

It is possible!

6. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

I owe you an apology, I had you firmly pencilled in as a mindless sap

sorry

7. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

They are a truly nasty party, they are really targeting my area, all it is is sneering, behind the hand whispering.

Instead of promoting ideas its all about putting the boot in on others, they spread malicious rumours too.

Europes bad, immigrations bad, the governments bad, the nhs is bad, the kids are bad etc etc

8. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

No problem comrade. Nice to see we are on the same side.

9. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Ukip, wise sensible approach to this country's problems, (runs and hides in the corner awaiting the backlash). :p

10. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I heard Nigel Farage saying he was going to massively increase the army but not go to war under any circumstances unless mainland Britain was invaded. So he would have been happy to let the Nazis rampage across the World and keep Jersey, happy to let the Argentines keep the Falklands, happy to let the Balkan war burn itself out. The man is a snake oil salesman.

11. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

I do wonder why UKIP appear to be gaining support from the populous - if you believe some stats they are set to be running the County and dominating our EU representation, but I'm yet to find anyone who will admit to being a supporter - let alone find one willing to debate their policies in any detail

12. Phil the Paver

I wonder if they are deemed to be total looneys, why all the other party's are so willing to constantly **** them off in the press, tv etc.

They are running scared at the chance they will win to European election.

To trouble is people are fed up with the current main party's promising this and that and not delivering, Ukip are a different outlet thats not been tried, so are people looking at the, what harm can it do attitude.

13. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Ahh goldenboy,, you forget that Labour would have been happy to let the Argies keep the "Malvinas" too.. Farage (to my mind anyway) is the thorn in the side of the European parliament.. Forever reminding them that their accounts haven't been signed off for donkeys years (due to fraud) Reminding us, just how much the EU costs us taxpayers every day. Reminding us, just why Germany, Italy and France shepherd asylum seekers towards the Channel ports, instead of following EU dictats saying they should claim asylum in the first EU country they arrive in. Reminding us that Switzerland has lost nothing, by opting out of EU membership from the beginning of time.. He speaks quite a lot of sense in the EU Parliament (watch some of his speeches and watch Von Rompuy squirm) ;););)

14. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

would you be happy with the Farage chap as PM, supported by a Gov consisting of MPs of the quality that are currently standing as candidates for UKIP MEPs running the Country ?

15. Phil the Paver

No, but as JJ Said, he does talk a lot of sense when it comes to Europe. I suppose the difference with him is, he won't get a job for life like the other will by being a member of the club, so doesn't give a **** about speaking out about it and all it's fraud.

16. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

Europe, immigration - and that's it ........

could you or JJ detail UKIPs monetary policy, or the energy, or their environmental policy's with any clarity ?

17. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

They are entitled to their opinions without having to produce an essay on the UKIP manifesto.

I dont like the party, dont like Farage, dont like their doorsteppers but it isnt a requisite to expand on every aspect.

Politics isnt a great subject to create a great atmosphere so I think I will politely withdraw from this topic.

18. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

that's fair enough - I suspect there won't be any UKIP supporters who will be able to maintain a logical and rational defence of their manifesto

19. "...but as JJ Said, he does talk a lot of sense when it comes to Europe."

Does he?

Or is it a pile of glib populist bull that mindless saps lap up? I doubt very much you'll find a balanced, rational, intelligent UKIP supporter. All UKIP does is provide a 'respectful' outlet for right-wing views.

Eg: That neighb I mentioned above... When he asked me "Do you know how much the UK gives Brussels every day?" I replied, "No - do you know how much the UK effectively gets back?" He replied "No."

And there endeth the conversation.

Instead of enjoying life to the full, he sits on his pile of cash and seethes about perceived injustices. His hatred for anyone he senses is 'scrounging' 'his' taxes is complete. And yet he's told me many tales of cash-in-hand jobs he's done himself.

And as soon as he hears a Daily Mailism about immigrants taking all our houses, something goes 'click' inside his head and he virtually jumps up and exclaims "I KNEW IT!!!" and runs around trying finding someone to offload to.

Meanwhile, he's trying to work out the best way to prevent any of 'his' coming inheritance going to the government; after all, they'll just squander it on immigrants.

Oh yes - one of his children has just emigrated to another country. And he hopes to follow. Guess what his main gripe is about this? That he'll have to prove he is self-sufficient before they consider letting him in. Irony doesn't even begin...

20. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

if the recent polls are correct there's an awful lot of mindless saps in this Country, who may well be in a position of some power soon, perhaps the Country really is littered with closet far right wingers - doomed, perhaps you really are all doomed down there

we'll just be adding a few more courses and a 84 mile long electric fence on 19/9/2014