UKIP supporters

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Sean_ork, Apr 27, 2014.

?

Are they ......

Poll closed May 4, 2014.
  1. Ignorant fools

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Naive muppets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Closet racists

14.3%
  4. Knuckle draggers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. All of the above

42.9%
  6. Wise and correct

42.9%
  1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Ahh, that'll explain why Ukip got the largest percentage of the vote then... Because most of the country favour Europe, but couldn't be a***d to vote last Thursday. ;););)

2. Cheburashka

Cheburashka Active Member

Brainwashed Nutters :p but, as Winston Churchill said, a few more nutters and we could win this war before christmas.

3. Heads in the sand.

4. Cheburashka

My head is not in the sand, I want out of the EU.

5. Precisely. When people are reasonably 'content', they don't bother voting. Others are simply apathetic. That's always been the case.

When a posturing 'personality' like Farage (or Salmond - same mental process) comes along spouting glib phrases, the chippy & unthinking amongst us actually soak up what they hear without fully employing their critical faculties.

That's also always been the case.

6. joinerjohn1

Dunno DA,, I think people tend to "switch off" when it comes to politics, plus the weather has a lot to do with it. :p:p:p:p Seriously though, my partner tells me she doesn't vote, then bends my bloody ear about the latest government laws/taxes/cuts.. I tell her, "If you don't vote, then you have no reason to complain about anything the government do." (she doesn't understand this,,, but then again,,, she's blonde ) :p:p:p:p:p

7. Cheburashka

There are plenty of people who won't vote.

8. joinerjohn1

But still like to complain, whinge, moan,,, about government policies,,, when they have absolutely no right to. ;);)

9. Cheburashka

Your not wrong there JJ.

The worse ones are the ones who moan about the current government and then vote for them.

10. joinerjohn1

Nah, the worst one's are those who voted Labour all their life, watched the last government bankrupt the country, then voted the present incumbents in, then immediately blamed Con/Lib coalition for the state the country was in. (and will now vote Labour back in next time)
    Anyway, technically the UK has been bankrupt for many years,, and things will only get worse in the future.. Better start stocking up on supplies. ;);););)

Ghost from the past likes this.
  11. proby

proby Active Member

It's all a conspiricy by aliens that run the eu to run the country down so they can take over us. Oh god I'm turning into lovey

12. Don't be silly, JJ. Don't you know the Labour party of Great Britain bankrupted the whole world?

13. Lovey

Lovey Member

"Don't you know the Labour party of Great Britain bankrupted the whole world? "

How dare you!!! Labour didn't bankrupt Nauru - but that never gets a mention does it.

Labour = Awwwwwwwesome.

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  14. PJ Wales

PJ Wales Member

Anyone seen this? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27602447 makes you wonder why now and not 5 yrs ago, or 2 yrs ago or last year, so why now? Is it because UKIP is now going to rock the very foundation of their EU rules regarding immigration? And doing this to keep on UK good side?

makes you wonder!!!!

15. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

the sun is shining here, and my erectile dysfunction appears to be easing

thanks UKIP

16. They will all be over here, could be living next door to you soon.

17. proby

proby Active Member

Send them over plenty of room by Sean ;)

18. Lovey

Lovey Member

What chance have these poor souls got over here under a Tory govt?

It's an awful place to live with no jobs, no sensibly priced campsites, and no more hospitals all thanks to that Cameron.

If they could only hang in there til Ed gets in when he'll make everything fab again like it always is when Labour are running things.