UKIP supporters

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Sean_ork, Apr 27, 2014.

?

Are they ......

Poll closed May 4, 2014.
  1. Ignorant fools

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Naive muppets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Closet racists

14.3%
  4. Knuckle draggers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. All of the above

42.9%
  6. Wise and correct

42.9%
  1. That's a good idea, then they can send for their relatives so they can all live in luxury. Then they can try and change the UK into where they just came from.

2. Lovey

Lovey Member

You are missing the point of this thread.

I suggest you get the book 'Labour are Great', read it, and then post something worthy of reading like what I do.

3. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Yes, they are the ones wedged in to the settee stuffing cream cakes in to their fat faces and moaning about everything. You only ever see slim people voting around our parts. Such a long way to walk, 5 minutes at least!

That'll brand me a "prejudiced against fatties" card then.

4. proby

proby Active Member

Just reading the paper there's a piece about child benefit paid to migrant workers children. £30 million sent abroad a year the most claimants in Poland over 20,000. That's for kids not in this country , yes a parent is working here and I suppose paying tax but that's £30 million out of the country straight away besides any that's sent home besides I wonder how that stacks up on the supposed benefit they are to the country.

5. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Ahh, but they evicted them to the UK. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

6. PJ Wales

PJ Wales Member

bloody hopes not lol, but it is time france started sorting them out rather than sit back and do nothing and in hopes we end up sorting them out if and if they manage to snuck into UK. This is why we have UK Home Office Agents in Calais Port checking for these and if any are found the drivers are fined. You cna imagine what follows, sorry the cost gone up due to france lack of principles and we being fined left right and centre, we r now putting the cost over to u the customers.

7. joinerjohn1

I've always thought it very unfair that lorry drivers are fined, because some illegal immigrant or 20 have snuck aboard their lorries. Most of the time it's not the drivers fault at all. The French authorities basically encourage them to make their way to the channel ports. Mind you other countries authorities also encourage them to leave their borders. The usual route for illegals is to land in Greece/Italy and from there make their way through Europe before arriving at Calais or Dunkerque.

8. joinerjohn1

Ahh DA, in a moment of striking clarity, I remembered who I meant.... Clinty. ;););)

9. Its only UK, Denmark and Ireland that allows claimants to claim child benefit for their children living abroad. High time it was changed.

10. Yeah, and the other countries follow our civilised example.

11. That Choudary cove is just being silly.

12. joinerjohn1

Come on DA, he's being "Dangerously silly."

13. Lovey

Lovey Member

He's only avin a larrrf, I saw him in the bookies the other day swigging a can of Super T with one of his hookers sat on his lap

I hate rugby, me.

14. PJ Wales

PJ Wales Member

Sharia Law my ***, it never exists in UK never has and never will. It is only these muslims claim to have the Sharia Law that WE all regardless of who we are MUST FOLLOW.

15. Our childrens children will probably find out if he was serious.

16. Dangerously? All he wants to do is give a few of his fellow muslims a slap. Sounds fair enough to me.

I'm more concerned about the knuckle-grinding, slack-jawed, pimply yoof who's causing damage to things around our beloved village - the last being a bus shelter window being smashed.

Now that's an issue.

But he wouldn't have registered on your radar since he's white, non-muslim and didn't appear in the Mail.

17. joinerjohn1

DA read the article. He doesn't just want to give fellow Muslims a slap. He wants the UK subject to Sharia law. He talks about "Muslim duty", "Stoning to death, of adulterers" and "chopping the hands off thieves.". He then says “We cannot live among the non-Muslims and see this evil take place.”.. Too right mate,, if ya don't like this country, do us all a big favour and go live somewhere that embraces Sharia law.

PJ Wales likes this.
  18. PJ Wales

PJ Wales Member

JJ also remember some of these muslims evaded their country because of the extreme strict regime their sharia laws was forcing onto them, so they flee to Uk and guess what???? They wanna embrace the Sharia Laws to the full and expect us to follow their Sharia Laws. Like you said, don;t like it then go back and follow the strict regime Sharia Laws in that country you came from.

This is partly what is getting brition up in arms about immigrations.