Win a Mixer Drill

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by screwfix.peter, Dec 4, 2014.

1. STU! You jammy b*****d! :D

Thanks for your good wishes, Ray - and they are returned to one and all in dollops :D.

Quite exciting indeed wuz the referendum. But 'phew' at the result.

Have to say, tho', I quite like t'Sturgeon - such a blessed relief after the repugnant Salmond (who just refuses to go away... :confused: )

Mind you, I like Murphy too :)

stu1312 likes this.
  2. And I second what peeps have said about SF Peter - he has transformed this forum, and provided it with the much-needed human face.

I still think he's really a girlie tho'. Petra? Petula?

3. So, what about that lurv smiley, then?

I'll keep calling you a girlie until you do.

And I'll use the very first one for you... :rolleyes:

4. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

A girlie!!!!

Nah, I should have taken a selfie with @tom.plum when we met at Screwfix Live, just to prove I exist.

Peter

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I can vouch for screwfix Peter, he's defo a bloke and a good un at that, did I tell you he bought me a coffee and gave me some vouchers, I think we should name him after a famous gunslinger who civilised Dodge city because he's done a tremedous job of screwfix,
    Oh for he's a jolly good fellow
    for he's a jolly good fellow
    for he's a jolly good fell el ow
    and so say all of us,

hip hip,,,:)

6. Hmmm - methinks you're over-egging the 'fellow' & 'bloke' stuff a bitty too much there.

Compensating for summat.

He's a girl, yeah?

7. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Is this the famous gun slinger, Screwfix Peter.

cartoon-cowboy-16499456.jpg

Or is it petra, as DA says.

cartoon-cowboy-girl-backgrounds-wallpapers.jpg

I know who I'd prefer. :D:D

8. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Well done Stu, A worthy winner.. Wished I'd said I'd love the forum more if I won. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

stu1312 likes this.
  9. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

Phil that's uncanny, do you know him? :eek:

10. Ray Retired

Ray Retired Active Member

Aye, congrats Stu 'n Merry Christmas you lucky Bah Stu ard! :)

Last prize I ever won was a road atlas from me local Matty Brown watering hole, the occasion being a grand national sweepstake and the winner being Ben Nevis coming in at 40-1... A two quid side bet put a few months spends in me back pocket an enough hangowers t'put me off gambling for life... But oddly not enjoying a pint or three. :D

Now I think about it... Winning that bloody road atlas is reason I've not won owt else since! :confused:

As a footnote - Mr Devs Re: The referendum... Indeed 'phew' at the result! Us on't border in Cumbria wouldn't have fared well if vote had gone t'other way. And Aye, I'll raise a pint of Murphy's to Jim 'n Ms Sturgeon then gladly pour it over that egotistical laal shiite Salmond. ;)

Oh an yeah... Thinking of Peter being Petra makes me feel muchly more comfortable 'bout kissin' a** in me original post! - Damn lucky dip sweepstakes! :D

11. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

when it comes to getting picked in draws my personal count is 0, In the 1990's i worked for a national boiler service and repair company, they wanted Christmas cover and new years cover from volunteers, nobody wanted it cos the money was **** poor, so our names went into a hat and guess who won, yes me, so they drew again for new years cover and guess who won that, me again, At that point I said "whoooo, I never win a piggin' draw me and i've just won two in the last 5 mins lets have a bit of fairation here," the manager agreed and removed my name out of the hat drew again, ;)

still, I was lucky and still am in love, ;)

12. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

At one place I worked at , we had a company social club thing. Paid 20p a week in to it for years, then they decided to disband it. With all the funds, they had a grand raffle. 10p for a strip of tickets. I bought loads and had my locker door covered internally with them. When it was drawn, they had to publish an A4 book about 1/2" thick with the numbers drawn. Must have been hundreds of prizes. I won 2 bottles of whisky, a turkey, 3 Christmas cakes 4 bottles of wine 2 bottles of port, a couple of boxes of chocolates and a couple of cases of beer. Reckon I spent about a tenner on tickets. so it was a bloody bargain. :p:p:p:p

13. Ghost-1

Ghost-1 Active Member

Well done......:p

14. every time ive ever entered a raffle my i always win something sadly its always the last ticket to be drawn so end up with a candle or bubble bath or some **** like that cupboard full of it

15. So that's why you smell so goooooood?

16. Dunno about just got in from work having spent most of the day sweating under an old staircase not smelling good right now hahahahaha

17. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

1418845966652.jpeg

18. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

Result stu !

19. stu1312

stu1312 Member

Thanks all, it arrived yesterday and the wife is already thibking of jobs for me at Christmas!!!