Screwfix Live 2015

Discussion in 'Screwfix Live' started by screwfix.peter, Mar 16, 2015.

1. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

SCREWFIX LIVE IS BACK FOR THE THIRD YEAR

Screwfix LIVE is back for the third year and will be opening its doors to the trade and DIY enthusiasts from 25 – 27 September in Farnborough, Hampshire.

Screwfix LIVE is a ‘must see’ free trade show that will welcome over 120 trade suppliers and is the only place that provides a platform for tradesmen and DIY enthusiasts to meet both Screwfix staff and suppliers all under one roof.

As the best trade and DIY show in the UK, the event is set to engage and excite thousands of trade professionals and serious DIYers all within the Farnborough area. Leading trade suppliers will be showcasing the latest products and innovations from a range of categories including power tools, painting and decorating and workwear, to electrical and plumbing essentials.

The show will feature plenty of live product demonstrations, competitions and event-specific offers, deals and giveaways. Watch this space for further announcements.

Peter

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

sounds good Peter,I enjoyed the last one I might just come down and have a stop over anyone else fancy a meet up there ? o_O

3. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

I'll be there, Farnborough isn't that far from me.;)

4. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Not too far from me, so might pop down for the day.

Shame Screwfix couldn't have a couple of these roadshows elsewhere around the UK during the year.

5. plumber-boy

Will screwfix Peter put the kettle on though.:)

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Have to agree with you. Farnborough is a fair distance from me, but,, if Tomp's going, then I reckon I'll try and get there just ter meet him (at last) ;););):)

7. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

yea its a long way for me too and dozens of things can go wrong betwix here and then you'll be on shifts now john so it will be harder for you to plan, I'm thinking of travelling Saturday and staying at a travel lodge/premier hotel and sampling the delights of beer without bubbles on top, I know Peter will buy us a coffee and might even meet us at night if he can get some drinking beer lessons in Yoeville. Mmmm which guitar shall i bring :confused:

8. plumber-boy

Don't forget your video camera Tom and your smart colourful hat.;)

9. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

ok PB, don't forget your wallet :):)

10. plumber-boy

I won't Tom, I'm very generous I'll happily buy you and JJ a few pints.;)

11. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

here's what might happen,,,,

12. plumber-boy

13. tina lucinda lane

tina lucinda lane Screwfix Select

if i register for my free ticket then was unable to go can i still get my free gift?

14. screwfix.peter

Hi @alex ward

The free gift will be given upon arrival at Screwfix Live, therefore if do not visit you would not be able to collect your gift.

I hope to see you there, to register visit http://screwfixlive.com/

Peter

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  15. KRISTA BROWN

KRISTA BROWN New Member

hi i have registerd for screwfix live it states about an eticket is there somewhere you print this off to take to the show

16. KRISTA BROWN

KRISTA BROWN New Member

17. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

A printer?

18. screwfix.peter

Hi @KRISTA BROWN

Just register here https://screwfixlive-2017-visitor.reg.buzz/ and you will receive a email, which you can print and scan when you attend or just scan the code on on your mobile. If you have any problems when you visit there will be plenty of people to help you.

Hope to see you at the show.

Peter

19. KRISTA BROWN

KRISTA BROWN New Member

GREAT THANKS FOR THAT FUNNY ENOUGH THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT, THERE IS NO E TICKET THERE TO PRINT TO PRINTER.

20. KRISTA BROWN

KRISTA BROWN New Member