CAR BOOTY!!

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by C Windsor General Builder, Apr 5, 2015.

1. First car boot of the year round our way and am pretty pleased with todays bargains anybody else been beating DIYers out the way to get to the best rusty gold today? what did ee find?

PS thats the carpet in the back of my van not in my house before you start thinking im some sort of grotty bleeder :)

2. Welshdragon1

Welshdragon1 Active Member

After beating down the D.I.Yers, how much did you bet the prices down from the Booters ?? ;)

BTW, nice finds :)

3. Record Bender (needs a lick of paint) £15 all the other bits where 50p each will probably spend tomorrow afternoon giving all of it a little tlc then might upload another pic the bender will probably be the only one that will look dramatically different (only got black paint hahaha)

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

nice footies, I always look for footies and offer 50p,

p.s when your throwing that carpet away, give me a bell, its just right for my front room ;)

5. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I just cleaned out my garage and threw out at least 6 pairs of grips like those, some stilsons and a big box of imperial spanners, the guy at the skips thought it was Christmas. :)

6. I wondered how long it would be before you spotted the footies Tom made me think of your footie juggling vid when i pulled them out the bucket of rust they were hiding in hahaha
    oh no phil you shoulda sent them to me or tom wouldve only cost a small fortune in postage hahahaha

plumber-boy likes this.
  7. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

Nice bargains there C.W.;)
    Looks like there's a new plumber in town, village.:)No excuses now we want pictures of perfectly bent pipes.;)

8. Welshdragon1

With at least minimised / no tram lines :p lmao

9. plumber-boy

There's talc for that.:D

10. Welshdragon1

11. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

:(:(

Should have put it on Freecycle, Freegle, etc.

12. plumber-boy

13. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Thought about it, but to be honest I couldn't be bothered with peeps coming around to collect what ever they fancied leaving me to dispose of the rest anyway.

14. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Easy.

I alway add ' TAKE ALL or NOTHING' when listing on Freecycle,etc, seldom get time wasters then.

15. Well ive always gone with the theory of if i cant fix it with channel locks ptfe and an adjustable call a plumber as i dont have all the kit, But round my way its very rare for anyone to stick to their trade (never enough work) even got plumbers building decking now hahaha so ive decided to branch out and make as much dosh as possible :)

16. plumber-boy

Good for you mate.;)
    If you've ever got any plumbing questions just ask;)

17. Although i do need a new blowtorch as soldering with mine is like trying to cook a roast with a lightbulb (but it was free so cant complain)

18. I reckon you ought to start a youtube channel plumberboy and give tom a bit of competition hahaha ;)

Welshdragon1 likes this.