opinions

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Gatt, Jul 23, 2015.

1. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

In this context it was meant to be irony.

2. Thank you thank you thank you.

I wish I could take some credit for the demise of that crude, foul, misogynistic, ignorant yob.

Every bit as unpleasant in real life as he seems on the screen.

3. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Oh my god, I now know the type of person that drives the anti-racist movement in this country, boy are we going to have trouble in the future when you've driven us apart totally.:(:(:(

4. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Remember Alf Garnet with his black gay care worker, Marigold!

5. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Oooh I just looked that folliculitus up Phil. Did you go in any hot tubs in Spain? Sounds like it will go now you've got your cream and AB's though :oops:

I used to regularly trim a dog for a couple years ago and one time I turned up and the husband had died a few weeks before :eek: it all started with a cut thumb :eek: he went into a foreign hot tub and caught some disease coz of his open would :( he got some sort of blood poisoning. Killed him :eek:

6. Phil the Paver

I'm not sure MP, even knows what your on about.

chippie244 likes this.
  7. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

This conversation does come up a bit in my rural pub, "What are we supposed to call them", "Why can't we call them coloured?". Why not ignore the colour, it's pretty irrelevant, and concentrate on treating each other as equal human beings with pretty much the same desires and wants which are just expressed in different ways.

Deleted member 33931 and Gatt like this.
  8. Phil the Paver

No, no hot tub, did go in a swimming pool, lets hope I don't die though,

9. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

blacks should stay in their country of origin where poverty and war is rife. Where one man can have a dozen women and breed dozens of children (like a bull let loose in a field of cows) who will grow up (or not as the case maybe when they starve) and kill people in wars.

Too many black males think they can chust laze around chust like male lions.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  10. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Good job it's isn't Balanitis Phil...:eek:

11. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

There was this black guy and this white guy......

You get the picture?

Yes? That's what I hoped. That's why I said it!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

12. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

A bit heavy!:(

You seem to forget we invited the blacks from the Caribbean over here in 1948, on 'The Empire Windrush',& later by the boat load.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Good job it's not rylueritis *

Edited due to unsuitable language

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
  14. Phil the Paver

:oops::oops::oops: You been looking at my medical records.:p:p

15. Phil the Paver

Really, you don't mean that do you.

16. miss pickle

Black, Indian and Pakistanis were more than happy to act those parts though and got very famous off the back of some of them so THEY can't have been too bothered.

Jim Davidson was hugely popular and incredibly successful, like it or not, and its the audiences that made him so. Huge audiences! We are not talking a minority.

Phil the Paver likes this.
  17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

That was probably the only parts that ethnic actors could get and the writers and producers were all white.

18. miss pickle

Ryluer!!! Blinking juices!

19. Phil the Paver

Absolutely they were taking the Mickey out of whites as much as the other way around, nobody was offended, its only white goody too shoes that are offended on their behalf that cause most of the problems.

20. miss pickle

Good point chippie o_O I never thought of it like that. surely they would have refused on principle if they didn't like the content though :eek: I don't know :oops:. Amazing how fast things have changed.