opinions

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Gatt, Jul 23, 2015.

1. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

I do that :oops: use lots of Lols :(

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

????? The guy in the pic, don't tell me you've never seen Citizen Smith. :confused::confused::confused:

3. Wow - I'm almost convinced you are a decent person with that faux-modest résumé.

Until I realise, like most of your posts, it drips with dishonesty and self-delusion.

Probes, have you never met a teacher that you respected?

4. But that's because you are genuinely amused.

5. Phil the Paver

I thought you were talking about teachers, not MPs. :D

6. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

7. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Tell me the name of the person who got Robertsons to remove the golliwog from their jars of jam and marmalade and stop the supply of their excellent series of badges, and I'll personally go round and shoot them myself. :D:D:D:D:D

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  8. proby

proby Active Member

Sorry to disappoint no lies no bull that's just me don't expect you to understand that. Teachers I know and have known and respected yes most of them for the knowledge in their field . Just not very bright away from it but still have a better than everyone else attitude, sound familiar ;)

9. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

OMG....Wolfie Smith. Citizen Smith, leader of the Popular People's Liberation Front....."POWER TO THE PEOPLE" . circa 1970...Now I really do feel old. :(

10. Need a bigger hammer

Need a bigger hammer Active Member

11. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Tooting Popular Front.

12. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Ahh Robert (Stevenson) Lindsay. Went to the same secondary school as him (and also appeared in school plays, so I can honestly say I have appeared on the same stage he was on) :D:D:D:D

13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I've appeared on the same west end stage as many famous actors, ok I was only sweeping it but...

14. Phil the Paver

New comedy show on BBC 2, a Black man taking the Mickey out of Black people among other things, by and large carp though.

15. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

There you go. Asking me why I try to change your obvious meaning.

You are so up yourself, you can't see it.

And you think I have a 'transparent personal agenda'.

You make all these assumptions, you post your own personal view and tell everyone else they are twits because they don't have the same view(and that is the best definition of bigotry as I understand it).

I don't have a personal agenda. I say what I see. If think something is funny, I laugh at it. It matters not the subject.

I don't use racist comments. I don't believe in racism.

I say black is black, if it is.

You, on the other hand, just want to suck up. It would frighten me to have you teach my kids. Good job you're retired.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

16. Gatt

Gatt Active Member

That's what's wrong with teaching nowadays, they don't get taught any morals . I say we need more teachers, like DA . You can all **** the guy off , but when your head hits the pillow tonight, and the few small cog's in your heads start going round , you'll think #%&@ , DA is Right lol.

17. Mr Ha, you completely changed the meaning of one of my comments, either through ignorance, a casual misunderstanding or a deliberate attempt at misleading others.

I said "...blacks are treated as 2nd class citizens..." whereas you claimed I meant "...blacks are 2nd class citizens..."

Ok? Understand? Good. (No need to apologise. It wouldn't be sincere.)

Now, on a slightly different issue, you now also suggest "I want to suck up...". Tell me, who on earth I am sucking up to?

You are teetering on Probe's level of dishonesty.

(Wanna borrow my spade?)

18. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

Quite right...I stand corrected mate

19. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Only if you are susceptible to brain-washing!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

20. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Power to the people.
    My brother was the South Yorkshire version of Wolfie.