opinions

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Gatt, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Oh oh. Twonky.:D

2. Phil the Paver

Good job your not Blonde, :rolleyes::oops:

3. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Gawd don't start me off on them :eek:

4. Phil the Paver

Go on start, dare yer.

5. Miss P! You didn't pick up on Phil's incorrect use of "your"... :(

;)

6. miss pickle

Haha! Agreed :D
    I know I'm a nightmare :eek: once the old blood starts rocking and rolling and I get a bee in my bonnet I'm off :D gawd only knows what's gonna come out then. I'm a little rocket. Don't do myself no favours when I gets all defensive :rolleyes:

And its "You're" silly boy :)
    That OK dev ;)

7. A very very good point. All religions (afaIk) try to promote procreation. Why? To expand their own tribe against others.

But of course you mustn't do it for enjoyment. Noooooooo.

Even the mild-mannered CofE Vicar at my own wedding tried to suggest it was a sin in the eyes of god if we didn't have kids. (He also suggested that we obviously try and resolve any big decisions we may face by using proper discussion betwixt man and wife - but that if we can't agree, then the man has the final say!)

And this is from one of the mildest religions out there! How f'dare he. It's incredible.

When I say that religious belief is man-made (which it certainly is), I do mean man-made.

Imagine how much nicer religions would have been if girlies had made them up... :oops:

8. Gold star... :)

9. miss pickle

Your vicar sounds a bit sexist :(;) reckon he was pulling your leg. I have experience of 3 CofE vicars and they were all old soaks that would drink me under the table :D they were very funny though.
    I also used to do the ironing for a female vicar. Didn't like her at all :oops: couldn't stand the woman. Massive preacher. We parted company when I told her to stop speaking to me like one of her parish :( went down like a lead balloon that one did. I didn't trot off home thinking I would go to hell though. :rolleyes:

10. miss pickle

The female vicar also had 3 very rude ill mannered children! That are no doubt sowing their seeds across half of Sussex now.

11. miss pickle

And I'm not here flying the flag for girlies I can assure you. Given a choice I much prefer men to women. That's why I'm here boring you lot to death everyday. And I sure as hell don't do feminism. Can't stand all that carp.
    Men are easier beings on the whole, more practical, less emotional. I can't be doing with all the woe is me stuff that women bleat. It makes me want to shake them. And sadly there isn't a woman's forum out there that ain't full of it. And if you go on there as a strong character they will use their sly devious ways to get rid because that's how some women who feel threatened work!
    On here I'm happy. Because its mostly men. Admittedly phil is my fav :D but I like most of them on here. Even Pete ;)

12. miss pickle

I don't do private messages and I don't do likes. Not once have I pressed the like button on this forum and I never will! And that's because I have experience of WOMENS forums. Full of pathetic weak minded nonsensical creatures who think the blooming world owes them a living. They bleat and moan about every area of their life but they ain't got the backbone to change what could be changed. They biatch and clamber and stab friends in the back. They are not be trusted and the majority have no humour whatsoever. Women??? No thanks.
    Looks like your stuck with me :D
    Rant over smiley-signs153.gif

13. Re the last two posts...

A very good rant :)

14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I think that Ry is a very good reason to believe that gods don't exist as an all knowing diety would never create something as imbicilic and hateful as him so a random evolutionary offshoot that is soon to become extict is all he can be.

15. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Exuberant!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  16. Phil the Paver

[​IMG]

:D:D:D:D:D

17. Thank heavens for modesty.

By the way, for some reason I can't open the image in Phil's post above. What does it say?

18. Oookkkaaayyy, wanna feel small?

(As well as being small - that's you, Ry and Probes...)

You will ideally need access to a nail file. A piece of fine grit sandpaper will do instead. Or even a blade. But a nail file is best. Tho' I'm not sure why.

Lift your arms up and stretch them out horizontally from your sides, so's you are stretching out the biggest span possible.

Hands & fingers fully stretched out too.

Ok, I'll try and be quick 'cos I know they'll be feeling heavy pretty soon...

That span represents time. All of known time from the Big Bang to the present day.

Oookkaay, look to your left, at the very tips of your fingers on that hand - that tip is the BB. (It's ok to quietly go "BOOM" as you look at these finger tips, but best not if there is someone else in the room already staring at you.)

Right, work your eyes up yer left hand, arm, shoulder, left t*, right t*, right arm etc - time is flowing towards the present day which is at the very tip of your longest finger on your right hand.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Slow down and stop at the last knuckle joint of your index finger on your right hand. You have now reached when life first formed on Earth.

Keep going, keep going, keep going...

You have now reached your finger tips. Call someone over (or you could use your left hand I guess, tho' that won't be as much, cough, 'fun'...). Ask them, ideally with the nail file (but, y'know wat? It doesn't matter. I was chust stalling...) to gently brush the file across the very tip of your nail, and watch, mouth agape, as the smallest amount of nail dust floats gently to the floor.

That's how long us humans have been on Earth.

19. parahandy

parahandy Screwfix Select

Wow.
    Where else would you get yoga and physics before elevenses?