Should i stay or should i go now ....

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by miss pickle, Sep 14, 2015.

?

Should i stay?

1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

66.7%
  1. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

If I stay there will be troublllllllle, if I go there will be ....
    There is a song for this later when you have chance Phil ;)

2. miss pickle

There's a rat in mi kitchen what am I gonna do, there's a rat in mi kitchen what am I gonna do.
    UB40
    Sigh... them were the days.

3. miss pickle

Two little dickie birds sittin on a wall,
    one named Peter and one named ....

What do you have to do to get banned from ere exactly? :eek:

You are a very nice man Pete :D but please shoot me. Make it quick and painless :confused:

And where have you been? o_O You should inform us before taking holidays. Its just good manners :rolleyes:

4. miss pickle

If you lot are not nice to me then I won't be giving you inside information on the racehorses next year :p
    I think its the only reason my brother stays in contact :oops: he made a tidy sum off me back in the day :rolleyes:
    Did I tell you all that my girl is off to jockey school :D interview at Newmarket in October with a tough fitness test :confused: but apart from that she's in! Its no walk in the park but she is well prepared and has worked hard on her training.
    Of course she's in, it goes without saying. I know she's in. Not a shred of doubt crosses my mind or the mind of anyone who knows her.
    I wake up at night thinking it will be all my fault if she breaks her neck or back.
    She chose the path, not me. Its her choice. I can't help feeling responsible though, for whatever may come.
    Maybe she won't get as lucky as I got. Maybe something will go wrong.
    If it wasn't for me she would never have been involved with horses.
    I feel responsible.

5. I'd personally prefer you to stay - but only if you become 'normal'.

And please don't reply with anything like "I don't do normal" or any of that dismissive getting-out-of-taking-responsibility-for your-own-behaviour bar locks.

Just normal.

Be yourself.

And please don't reply with anything like "This is myself - like it or not, take it or leave it, I ain't changin' for no-one...!" type of dismissive getting-out-of-taking-responsibility-for your-own-behaviour bar locks.

Be yourself.

'Cos at the moment, you ain't.

And please don't reply with anything like "You don't know me! How dare you presume...!" type of dismissive getting-out-of-taking-responsibility-for your-own-behaviour bar locks.

'Cos it really is high time you did start taking responsibility for yourself.

And please don't reply with ... (insert any random posting from over the past yea months...)

6. Oh, and I ain't going to vote.

7. miss pickle

You ain't left me much to work with! However ...

8. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

I'll vote, bugger off.

miss pickle, proby and Astramax like this.
  9. Work with yourself.

Let's just have normal Miss P. No pretension. No false friendliness. No silly highs and lows. No posts for the sake of it. No over-compensation.

You are not a horrible person - you might even be quite nice, I dunno.

But, right now, no-one actually knows you at all. Not a jot. 'Cos everything (pretty much) you put on here is phony. Or so contradictory that you simply cannot claim to be anything in particular - we've seen the whole gamut. So what's real?

Which is good news - because most if it was pretty uncomfortable.

Don't feel to have to be something 'special' on here. You don't. And, 'let's face it, most of us ain't :p

(And that's a lesson in how to offend the whole SF forum in one fell swoop... :oops:)

10. miss pickle

You mean "the whole SF forum" :eek::eek::eek:
    You can't be serious :oops:
    You mean even plumberboy and his cronies who widdled off a month or so ago and did nothing but stick the boot in to the SF forum?
    Ooohhhh I see :D oh OK then. Why didn't you say so?:rolleyes:

11. I don't actually understand what you are saying there.

But I did notice it was anything other than tackling the main issue - yourself.

12. miss pickle

Saying what and where Dev??? You have not quoted a post so smiley-confused013.gif

I'm here when you are ready though.

13. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

You stay mate. I've got no problems....Yes,and before I am corrected, I know it's a double negative. :D

14. miss pickle

I knew you wouldn't let me down malkie :D:D:D
    Stuff the rest of em :p;)

15. The post that was above, Miss P.

16. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

When does the poll finish?

17. miss pickle

You are rattled ;) and not quite yourself.

No worries! It happens to us all :)

18. miss pickle

Your change your avatars quicker than I change my knickers!!!
    Slow down sir astra.

19. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

When she sobbers up, could be a while.:D

20. Rattled ma botty.

Ok, Miss P. I did my best.

Good luck with whichever path you choose, on and orf the SF forum.