Should the UK remain as a member of the EU?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by nffc, Feb 21, 2016.

?

Should the UK remain as a member of the EU?

1. Yes

34 vote(s)
    28.1%
  2. No

83 vote(s)
    68.6%
  3. I don't know

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. I don't vote

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I notice you haven't dismissed my Germany would vote out comments, it that because you know it's true. ???

2. Don't be silly.

3. No they didn't. Ignorant twit.

"Tell that to the Balkans. Tell it to Sierra Leone. Tell it to the Ukraine. Tell it to the Middle East." That was us, pal.

4. [QUOTE="As for a bigger world that's the problem it isn't bigger any more, it to small, allowing peeps to come and NOT go is the problem, we are full to breaking point...[/QUOTE]

No we aren't.

You really must stop reading propaganda. And be more honest about what's going on inside your head.

Anyhoo, that reminds me to make a further appointment at my dentists down t'road. And for my kids' orthodontist.

That'll be Mrs Punga (Romanian, I believe) and Mr Erasmus (Hungarian I think?)

Who are both utterly awesome.

5. proby

proby Active Member

They probably are awesome, my dentist is sikh by the way, the millions getting into Europe iligaly aren't.

6. You're all heart, Probes.

7. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Yes.. the new labour progressive liberal warmongers in cohorts with the americans.

8. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

That's the thing about left wing liberals. They never look at the bigger picture.
    Just imagine being embroiled in Syria now with our troops backing the rebel terrorists and iranian and russia backing assad.

9. proby

proby Active Member

Thanks mate I do try. :)

10. Phil the Paver

whats going on in my head is a sense of relisum, not some duluded if we close our eyes it will be alright attitude.

NHS at breaking point, schools full to bursting, inforstucture none existant, ie: road maintenance grass cutting, road sign cleaning etc etc.

Look at it this way, peeps like a drink, having one or two is fine, but the minute you go overboard you become a burden to those around you, much like immigration, fine in control proportions.

11. Brian_L

Brian_L Active Member

The problem is the general public just have no idea what it is all about, I overheard someone say "if it was that good why aren't America in the EU" with that level of ignorance we can be sure that very few will be making an informed choice.

PaulBlackpool likes this.
  12. proby

proby Active Member

Too true there will be a lot of ignorant people that vote, and sadly vote to stay.

13. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

There are a lot of people who don't read newspapers in paper or on line and who do not watch TV news because they just live in their own little bubble. This might be because they are just not interested or the news "depresses them".
    Irrespective of peoples views of the EU on here I bet we could sort out all the problems given half a chance.
    Just think I might spend days and days reading all the press , listening to all the TV debates and news coverage and my vote whichever way that is will be negated by someone who thinks Kim Kardashian is a Green MP and does not know where Nottingham is.:(;)

14. Front page of the Independent today (gawd rest its soul... :oops: ) was a photo of Boris making his announcement to a hoard of reporters, and the heading?

"Out for himself".

Beautiful.

You can judge the level of emotional intelligence amongst peeps by how they respond to such an obvious charlatan.

It's the same in the US - it's mainly uneducated white working class that follow Trump.

"It's gonna be sooo awesome. It's gonna be soooo great. We are gonna make America great again. It's gonna happen soooo fast. It's gonna... etc etc etc."

Trump. Boris. Farage. Salmond. Take yer pick.

malkie129 likes this.
  15. I could hardly believe it myself - the details of Boris' plan are coming out.

His idea is try and 'win' this referendum by getting an 'out' vote - but only to then re-negotiate Britain's hand with the EU and to then hold a second referendum which he would expect to say "Remain in".

With Boris as PM.

The sliminess of that disingenuous character defies belief.

Yuck.

What a repulsive person.

Out for himself.

16. nffc

nffc Active Member

Who did you vote for in the last GE?

17. Phil the Paver

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  18. Phil the Paver

Not to mention Turkey's people having the ability to come and go as they please come Oct, anything up to 35 million Muslims roaming Europe at free will, how safe is Europe ????????

Yes yes I know not all Muslims are terrorists, but thats doesn't matter, its the ones that are that matters and roaming free around Europe doesn't help.

Time to leave, June 23rd not soon enough.

20. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

'Coz she's milking it for her own benefit.