Sams first match in charge.

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by Crowsfoot, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

Do you think he really has a chance of beating Slovakia today or even qualifying for the Euros with that collection of players he's selected?

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Who cares its football. A game played by over payed fairies.

3. I've no idea who the players are he's selected, but since a lot of it is down to 'self belief', 'attitude' and the cove in charge, and since England did so pants in the Euros, could we actually do any worse?

4. Oops - match is over.

And I missed it :(

5. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

You didn't miss much.

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

£££££ millions for kicking a bag of air around a field for 90 minutes. There's summat wrong with the world... Anyway, I thought we'd given up in Europe? :p:p:p:p:p:p

7. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

It is just market forces in action. You want free trade don't you?
    Nothing wrong with sport.
    There are a lot worse things in the world.
    The football results always relax me with is funny because it is the wife who is the sporty one not me.
    Sam Allardyce has quite a connection with Blackpool.

8. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Well the pansies won then, still over payed fairies though.

Should try a real sport.

9. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Not a great fan of football today,especially the Euro's, Sam Allardyce team no difference same old gits,:( there are some great young players, who are again over looked, & sadly will never get the chance to wear an England shirt.

This is proper football, players who could play any position,sadly before my time:(, there a few on here who will remember.;)

10. I only saw the highlights, but I thought we were not too bad for a first match under a new coach.

That bit of control at the end by Lallana was pretty darned nifty, no?

11. You've certainly shown on this forum you're all man...