Forum bickering

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by wiggy, Nov 10, 2016.

?

Do you think there is too much forum bickering

1. yes

50.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. lets all meet up and have a proper barny

14.3%
  4. HA loves DA

21.4%
  5. Agree to disagree

28.6%
  6. Who do you think you're talking to son

35.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Don't you start as well! Fact.

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I prefer moist :)

3. Mr. Handyandy

Warm?:eek:

And wet?:p

4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Are you getting all Slough on me :):)

5. Mr. Handyandy

Slough? Is that 'slaow' or 'sluff' ?

6. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

You make it sound like you are worried about everything!

7. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Deleted member 33931 and Joe95 like this.
  8. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

G' night too all from me too.

9. Mr. Handyandy

Goodnight too you too, too. As well!

10. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Howay, Andy, you do realise that this whole forum is, da's, little play thing? I wouldn't take any of his/her comments to heart, (let's assumed it's a he, from now on, just for consistency purposes).
    He's offered on more than one occasion, his hand in putting this little feud to bed, in the hope that he will ultimately have the last word, and you would submit.
    He knows you won't do that, it's all a game to him after all, so characters are resurrected by him too divert any likely escalation, and also to add 'back up' for his weird agenda.

He's clearly devoted a great deal of time to this forum over the years, for what reason only he knows, but whatever it may be, some of the posts are rather inspiring and thought provoking, even though he is a complete Wayne ker a lot of the time, it shouldn't pass without merit.
    Remember, most of this is a game, a game that he's good at, so don't take it so personally!

Just think, perhaps he loathes the likes of, trump, and farage, because at least they have used their talent in a constructive manner, rather than wasting it on a insignificant internet forum. :p

11. Not quite like that...

I have gorn through a few variations of 'Devs Ad' over the years, but only one at a time and for reasons that were beyond my control - my computer HD crashed and wiped everything and I couldn't get back on, that sort of stuff. And again a couple of years back when the forum was updated. So I shudder to think of how long I've actually been on this bludy forum..

The exception to this was Pink Panther, and I honestly cannot remember why I changed to that name a long time ago for a short while. It was either because I was banned - although I can't actually remember being banned before - or to wind someone up. So I think I may possibly have been a 'double-user' at that time for some reason, but it was very short-lived and it was a looooong time ago. (Was it to have a go at 'Clinty'?!)

Until, er, very recently when I was banned for being too personal about Phil (sorry, Phil... :oops:)

I resurrected the PP user then and managed a couple of passive posts before Peter SF scuppered me.

So, apart from also being Chutney, Joe, JoT and Mr Ha, there is only DA. Really.

Joe95 likes this.
  12. Cool peeps.

Well, interesting at least.

Or, in Tom's case, interesting and cool :)

13. Audi-evo - yep, crackin' guy. JP...

Ah, the names from the past... :oops:

14. Brag? Me?

Nope.

I chust repost it over and over again...

(If I didn't find it a bit scary... :oops: )

Is it true that the amount of time you spend on this forum is inversely proportional to the amount of 'life' you otherwise have? :(

Joe95 likes this.
  15. For the time being, yes.

But that can change, sweetie... :mad:

16. Ok, Mr Ha.

You've said your bit and I've said mine.

It's out in the open. It's all been said.

On the Brexit thread where this all started, Longs told me I just shouldn't have questioned Mr Ha or Phil or Scott's motives (regardless of what I thought of them).

On balance, he was probably right.

17. I don't know, but we have certainly seen a few sad losses from the forum.

Stoday :(. Lucia :(. Others too, I'm sure...

18. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Both Wiggy and Kools will be happy to see this. I am too. Thank you Dev.
    The political discussion is good, it shows us the power of a democracy, but when it loses itself among meaningless petty insults, it is a little sad.

19. Compliments? That's easy!

Well, you...um...have a nice...uhhhh...NAME! Yes!

And there may well be ninety five of you! That's a BIG number! Well done you!

And, um, - soz - that's it for now... :oops:

Joe95 likes this.
  20. And I'm sure not a single one was scary... :)

(runs and hides...)

Chutney likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.