HATE LIFE

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by koolpc, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Well, life is pathetic guys. I may joke on here but future is nill. Lets hope and pray i snuff it any day soon. Seriously! Wife hates me. Daughter will hate me when she finds out her dad is an adulterer. Nothing left for me. Seriously true people.

I may joke on here but my life is a joke.

No sympathy wanted. Just telling how it is.

I want to be with my mum, dad and brother.

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Your daughter will love you whatever.

3. So, you committed adultery and now life is over? Blimey - that's some reaction.

You and half the population. Probably more...:rolleyes:

Life at home is hell. Yep - we get that. For you and half the population. What's the divorce rate these days? Pretty shocking.

So tell me what you have on your plate that many millions of others in this country don't?

Yes, when your daughter finds out she will likely be appalled and horrified and everything else. Why? Because she's young and still has idealistic views on life and relationships - you meet your dream partner, fall in love, get married and live happily ever after. Easy, innit.

Time - and patience from you - will show her that it simply ain't the case. In fact I bet a good number of her friends are already in this type of family.

When she realises that her parent's relationship was over long before but they stayed together regardless, I'm sure she'll come round and appreciate what you've both done.

But that is all by the by. You need to sort out your life right now - and by that I mean you need to get a life outside what else is going on.

I know you are busy on the house (again, what an indication that you are looking our for your family) but, as time allows, seek self-preserving outside interests.

4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

At my kids first junior school there were only 2 families in their class who's parents were still together and that was quite a big school.

5. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

My best mate of 30 years was in a similar situation to yours and he was adamant that he wasn't going to leave until the kids where older.
    Well one day the kids where older and he left his wife and found the love of his life.

And then he died at the age of 48.

Don't hang about kp life is short.

6. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

What does this mean?

7. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

They have already left this sphere.

8. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Your mum, dad and brother are with 'you', now.
    What do you think they would say about your present thoughts?
    What would you think if you found out that your daughter was thinking the same, or could possibly do so in the future?
    I bet you wouldn't be happy about that!

You do it mate, and if you are reunited with your loved ones, I wouldn't expect a warm welcome, if I were you.

KIAB and Joe95 like this.
  9. Ah, yes, but the bible says that when you meet up with all your narky relatives it'll be well great... :rolleyes:

10. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I buried my Dad on Wednesday and I don't intend joining him anytime soon.

11. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Don't even think about it, this 'heaven' place must be more congested than Tokyo.
    Or, maybe I'm confusing it with something else that's equally fictitious.

12. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Kools DA has a great point. Find something outside of everyday family life. Charity work would be great!
    Something that you could get up and enjoy. Could even get involved with the local school, I do bits here and there for them and ask nothing. Gives me a feeling of satisfaction and pride.

Everyone has their down days, but you've been going through a rough and worrying time. Death wishing remarks are something extremely worrying. On a serious note, I would find something else to do outside of normal life, or get professional help.

What would your passed on family members think of you knowing you don't want to live? What would they be thinking up there of you? Get out there and find something to make you enjoy life. It's too short to be stuck in situations like this. Do them proud, make the most of the rest of your years!

Come on mate, you can't sit around moping for the rest of your life:)

KIAB and longboat like this.
  13. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Condolences mate.
    Hope you had a few, but yep, life is for the living!

14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Tokyo isn't fictitious, that's Brexit :p:p:p

longboat likes this.
  15. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Damn right, the yellow peril have gained another seat, we'll never leave now. Brexit is doomed, I tell ya!
    ;-)

Phil the Paver likes this.
  16. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I was going to reply but I think we need to leave this post to Kools and his black dog and not bicker, but I'm sure I can take the mick out of you elsewhere :):)

Joe95 likes this.
  17. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Good call. :)

chippie244 likes this.
  18. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Cheers guys. I am ok, just life!

Sorry about your loss chippie.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  19. Your dad had a decent innings, Chips?

My condolences.

20. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

He was 91 and had been ill for years.
    Thanks.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.