God. Lets talk

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by koolpc, Dec 11, 2016.

1. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

The weak crumble and run. They have no staying power. When adversity raises its ugly head they scarper.

Faith is hard to have when all around you is crumbling. I know as my life is a complete mess. Do i blame God? NO!!

You need to be strong buddy. Strength comes from God. Even with the heaviest cross to carry i would gladly follow God. I would gladly give my life for God.

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I will bow to your superior knowledge on this subject, didn't they also have a kamikazi 3 cylinder 350cc machine?

3. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Just like i am sure of mine. But as he is a celebrity his deserve more respect?

Who said Judaism is wrong? They believe in God the same as me. I am not one for saying one denomination is wrong while mine is right. Thats not my style. Believing in God is what matters. Remember, Catholicism came from Judaism.

4. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Yes, you are fortunate to have a happy life. Thats good and i am glad.

I dont blame God for my lifes issues.

I am so glad you are happy mate. Truly.

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Another nut job :eek::eek::eek:

gadget man likes this.
  6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

7. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Are you? Have you seen the doc? Don't blame God for feeling like that buddy boy

8. So those innocent children scarper and run?

What a very poor reply

9. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Life is a *****. You cannot blame God.

If you won a million pound tomorrow would you thank God? No, you wouldn't so you can't blame God for those that die young etc.

10. Totally irrelevant.

You are arguing up a blind alley.

No longer interested in blind views

11. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Lol, no answer!

You are quick to blame God for atrocities so surely you would thank God for successes? Lol

12. When have i blamed it for anything?

I asked how can he be for real if kids are born like that? That is different to blaming him.

You are blaming him, for making you carry such heavy loads, even if you think you should carry them!

13. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Lo. You are blaming Him though. Asking why kids are like that is you saying why does God let it happen!!

Carrying a Cross for God is something any Christian would do. Out of Love, out of faith. You have to believe to understand that my friend.

14. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Yes! some Japanese bike was a 3 cylinder, thinking it was a Suzuki 360 or 380 triple, believe it had overheating problems with the middle pot. o_O

15. No, i asked hypothetically, looking for an answer. How could he let it happen if he is for real, so therefore it cant exist

The best I got was that the children crumble and run?

16. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Really? You had my answer but not good enough for you. You can't blame God buddy. Hypothetically or not!

17. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Yes that called a S2, 3 cylinder 2 stroke.

18. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Name the 'successes'.
    Deaths through wars on a monumental scale.
    People who have given their lives up to help others and yet are smitten by a decease that ends their lives, the list is endless.
    There are way more negatives against a 'god', that by definition, should look after those that have faith in him surely?.
    Who in their right mind worships a being that apparently has no recognition of them?, ones life is a lottery, you are born, and ultimately you die.
    I fail to see how praying to a God changes anything, Koolpc, you must have seen friends, family, acquaintances go through rough times, even death, where was your God then?.

Deleted member 164349 likes this.
  19. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Faith and love. All comes down to faith and love.

Why should God help anyone?

Should we 'only' believe in God when times are good? When there is happiness and health?

Real followers of God do not look for acknowledgment from God. God is the one being praised, not us.

We all die. Some suffer first. Again, offering up that suffering to God is what any Christian would do. For unbelievers it is mad. Hard to explain ones love for God. I dont ask for any thanks etc from God.

Wars are part of human life on this planet. Again, why should God step in and intervene?

20. Working On It

Working On It Member

Not necessarily weak, more insecure!
    WOI