Not again

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Phil the Paver, Dec 19, 2016.

1. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

History is just that DA. Its 'now' that we live in. Past can never be forgotten but you cant base today on the past.

2. Don't call me 'old chap', Kools, thank you.

And it was a mere 500 years ago. In true recorded history. Was your gawd asleep 500 years ago?

And for the two hundred and fifty thousand years since the modern human race broke away from it's cousins to become what we are now?

Phew - it's take the 21st century before gawd got his act together and decided to shop these paedophile priests. Whoops - no he didn't.

3. I'm pretty sure, Joe, they are not concerned by this forum. Just as Phil asking us to 'pray' for them won't make a jot of difference either.

If I were to try praying for them, I wonder what I should say? What should I ask for? For them to come back to life? Because that is the single only thing that could help them. And it ain't going to happen.

Religion caused this, and religion ain't going to fix it.

And if 'free' human beings cannot discuss such an important issue so that we can hopefully learn from it, what will become of us?

4. Sorry I didnt realise they had confirmed it was an immigrant. They have released the suspected person, due to no supporting evidence.

Lets wait until they have found the person (s) responsible before throwing such blind wild statements about.

5. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Not interested in history, interested what's happening right now and right now peeps like you are going to be behind the overthrow of the west.

Upset, good have a look in a mirror and say what am i doing.

6. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Well, old chap, oops! Sorry! I mean Buddy Boy, you need to get your head out of the past and concentrate on now as the past cannot be changed now can it! ;)

Awww, and you had to have your childish dig at Catholic priests didn't you! lol, so predictable old chap.

Joe95 likes this.
  7. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Yer let's and while we waiting they can be plotting their next move.

koolpc likes this.

8. As a religious person you can perhaps explain the problems between the religions and beluefs and put this atrocity into simple understanding for us?

Or are you still saying yours is the only right religion, and god doesnt sort bad people out?

9. Dear lord.:oops:

10. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I am not a muslim so cannot answer for them. Maybe you can?

11. You dont think other murders will happen too and are being plotted too?

Or is it simply that ALL muslims are evil ? Is it really that simple? Or have you seen the light?

12. I think we fully understand you, Phil.

And we are *****d.

13. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Waw! Praying to God now then are you? Thought you didn't believe?! :p

14. Is the RC religion better in any way that the Islamic one?

15. How on earth can you justify that statement? Defies belief or understanding

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  16. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Not all muslims are evil. It is the extremists and their interpretation of 'their' religion.

17. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Yes!!! It is!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome buddy boy. Good question and thats my answer. We follow Christ. They think Christ is a mere prophet! (Thought you would have known that:rolleyes:)

18. No i cant, but dont you have to turn the other cheek?

I dont have to, I HATE all evil people, of any religion or not, not just a specific religion. Its called thinking.

19. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Awesome how this has turned into a religious thread now! :p

20. And that is exactly the problem with labelling all muslims as being the problem!