Not again

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Phil the Paver, Dec 19, 2016.

1. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

DA always likes to bring the past into discussions. I think its like a little 'comfy' blanket for him! :p

2. In your case it certainly doesn't.

3. Terrorism is, right or wrong, an act of fighting for your beliefs against an oppressing majority.

I dont agree with the idealogy, or yours, but it IS being fought by them, in the name of their religion.

It IS a RELIGIOUS ATROCITY, nothing less

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  4. Or perhaps you are in denial?

5. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Awww, past again old chap! You love the past now don't you!? lol Is it a fetish? :p

6. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

They were good ones were they. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now we really know where you stand and its not as it should be, Ashamed.

7. Cough - slippery Phil tries it on again.

I repeat - the good ones are very significant to your way of thinking as well. For you it's all 'them'.

Deleted member 164349 likes this.
  8. Phil the Paver

Correct it doesn't, if it did you be last to the post.

9. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Extremist religious atrocity. Not a general muslim religious belief. These are people who call themselves 'muslim' but are very far from being so.

10. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

From what?

11. Phil the Paver

No you did not, you referred to past posts, in those posts, I posted about bad muslims.

12. Agreed, now explain that to some of those on here ? Put it simple maybe, so some can understand what you are saying

13. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

In what way? Anyone can surely understand that not 'all' muslims can be labelled the same as can all Christians, or Buddhists etc etc. In the case of these isis scum bags they are a 'minority'. A group of fanatics that have mis-interpreted the Quran to suit their beliefs and needs. They are just scum.

Deleted member 164349 likes this.
  14. Phil the Paver

If that's aimed at me, try reading my posts.

15. This 1 maybe?

We are not, its just that the problem is Muslim, so the good one's (yes millions of people) become insignificant.

16. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

You cannot tar all muslims with the same brush, but, people do because of how we are.

17. I dont blame all muslims, or any nationality.

I blame evil people. Whoever they are, from wherever, who believe whatever they want or dont.

Labelling all muslims as immigrants, or terrorists is just......... . You can put your own word in here, and please do, because that will expose your exact reasoning or meaning

koolpc likes this.
  18. Phil the Paver

My whole life has been like this, if your good I'll be your friend if your bad, you can do one, this has no relation on what creed or colour you are, white westeners included.
    It's only peeps like you that take pleasure in throwing the racist card around, believe me its boring now because in doing so, you become the racist, how ironic is that.

19. You are welcome to think whatever you like, but you are so way off the mark it is untrue.

People are people, some are easily led.

20. From the Catholic past, of course :rolleyes:

You know, where 'your' faith did exactly what Islamists are doing now.

Whilst your gawd looked on.

That's what.