Not again

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Phil the Paver, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

No one has ever said 'it doesn't matter' , what most people are saying is 'carry on with your lives, as normal, or they win', there is a big difference!.

Deleted member 164349 likes this.
  2. Spot on rulland, well said.

Its so easy to label people as supporting or not caring.

But there is no point in letting the very few win

3. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Who are these innocent victims, how will they be punished?

4. Can you really, really, not see the bigger picture ?

5. Thats not even worth a reply

6. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Yes, unfortunately you can't, you keep wanting to walk the line as it is, trouble is that line leads to innocent people who are desperately trying to live a normal life paying with their lives.

So it's now time to move that line, if in doing do it makes life a bit more awkward for genuine refugees than so be it, to much blood has been spilt trying to be kind.

7. Phil the Paver

O it is worth a reply.

8. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Yep, everyone (bar a few thousand) are carrying on withe their lives, as normal.
    What else can people do?

Have we now won?

9. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

You stated that innocent victims will be punished, I'm merely asking who they are and why you think punishment awaits them?
    Because, I don't know who you are referring too, so if you could please elaborate?

10. Tell me how you would 'move that line' in a way that works.

11. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

The killer, now dead, wasn't religious, he was just a wrong'un.

12. I take it you don't consider refugees to be innocent victims?

A quick trawl through a couple of early posts (looking for, but failing, to find Phil's 'Breaking Point' poster), I found this little lot over around a dozen pages:

"Immigrant using false papers to get into the country, very common practice, judging by the amount at this one restaurant."

" We are at risk of being overrun by a plague of locusts"

"While a vast proportion of the UK look out of theirs and see similar to this. Go figure why most people voted out."

"We read far too often of immigrants/ asylum seekers coming here with nothing to offer this country, yet seemingly getting everything. Some of our ex soldiers, live on the street and get very little in the way of benefits/ help. A disgusting situation, which can only get worse"

"Or as more likely laugh at what mugs the British are."

"This country is suffering a catastrophic pollution of immigrants/so called refugees."

"Being swamped with migrants soaking up our health services, overloading schools, crowding our roads."

"Why should a European Court uphold the right of foreign murderers , killers, uninsured drivers who have killed in road accidents, rapists, violent criminals etc to live and claim benefits in the UK?"

Posting of the Europe is Burning vid by Farage

"Anyway, did you know,,, the vast majority of moderate Muslims don't want to behead the non believers...... They want the minority of radical Muslims to do it."

"Didn't really expect to see this level of non integration from Sikhs. http://news.sky.com/story/sword-wielding-gang-storm-sikh-temple-in-leamington-spa-10574252 "

"Or are they just 'hell-bent' on breaking in? I know what I think."

"If they hate the West so much, then why do they come and live here? I'm sure there's plenty of Muslim countries they could go and live in."

"Are these the same 'intelligent' people that pay thousands of cash to be put on a rickety shack of a boat on a one way trip to the middle of the ocean?
    Or the same 'intelligent' people that hijack by force, a truck in France, and assume no-one is gonna tell on 'em?
    Or the same 'intelligent' people that are more prepared to DIE to get to England, when they could actually be just as well off in some other European country? Intelligent? Blimey, even my brain ain't that addled.
    "

"Too true Longs, but DA would be happy to live in a "Federal State" (or should that be a "Feral State"? The way the EU's going with immigration, I don't think it will be too many years before this happens)"

"Go on DA indulge me,,,, Just how many of these refugees entering Europe are bonafide refugees and how many are entering to carry on the cause of ISIS ? How do we tell the real ones from the bombers, killers etc?"

"Hello nut job, wish to blow us up, well never fear the door is open, in you come, bring all your nutty friends with you."

Racism: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

13. Phil the Paver

As far away from the present one as possible, dare I say even as far as Putin's thinking at the moment.

14. Phil the Paver

Should have tried Google. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Throwing that old race card again I see.

15. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

DA loves to copy and paste doesn't he! :p

16. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

How much copy and paste have you been doing?

longboat likes this.
  17. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

None except for a few links to external sites! ;)

18. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Oh, I get ya. Absolutely right, DA, you are.

I don't think it's the wisest of strategies too allow unchecked asylum seekers into any country, so therefore I am a racist, and you choose others words to back that up,,,, hmmm?
    I don't agree with your way of thinking, so, naturally my way is the polar opposite of yours?

Bravo, DA, bravo!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  19. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Or any time you're asked exactly what you mean, you're very like Phil in that respect.

20. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

External links. Same as ;)