Not again

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Phil the Paver, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Yes, still stupid, people born here who turn out to be bad are bad British people.

If we introduce a proper checks system we will cut down on the risk of that happening greatly.
    Yes I understand we will never iradicate the risk entirely but we must start somewhere.

2. I can trace my family back to 1700's easily enough, but before that, who knows?

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Sadly, we know he was ultra religious Chip, and according to Isis, they've managed to get a (few ?) more of them into Europe under the asylum seeker badge. You tell me which ones and I'll gladly point them out to the authorities,,,, Oh you can't ,,, How convenient.. Fact is neither can the authorities know which ones they are.

koolpc likes this.

4. And the start is underway.

Its not assuming everybody who isnt british is a terrorist.

If only it was that simple

5. Erm i think you will find they knew about him

6. Phil the Paver

Possible, but if he/she is here, working, paying their way, then he/she is welcome, but if he/she is here on benefits, then not so.

7. Phil the Paver

So can I they're Irish, but I was born here so I'm English/British.

8. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Yea, but in 1699 all your family came over here from the middle east! lol ;):p:p:p

9. Phil the Paver

No one had ever said all foreigners are terrorists, what a stupid thing to say.

That is the sort of thing said be peeps who do have an argument but are looking for one.????

10. joinerjohn1

Yes, but they took their eyes off the bloody ball ,, didn't they ? So much for security.... So we'll just let all and sundry in shall we? No checks , no vetting, no nothing ?

11. And?
    Is that a problem?
    Chances are ive got foreign ancestry in my lines. As has probably everybody here.

Foriegners are not the problem.

Keeps going round in circles doesnt it.

Why dont you recognise it?

12. Phil the Paver

Knew about him, he was arrested 4 times this year, but stupid soft librial thinking let him go, German police have blood on their hand over this one.

13. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Did you not notice the funny faces in my post?

Who does the bombings?

14. So hes been vetted as you wanted. Followed, and still caused an issue.

Is the problem just a teeny weeny bit more involved than the simple thought processes involved?

15. Phil the Paver

How would that matter, 317 years of intergration. ;)

16. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Stopping an influx of 'foreigners from entering the country is like trying to close the door after the horse has bolted these days! ;)

17. Phil the Paver

Jack you removed a post I was about to reply to.

Answer, my quote had nothing to do with terrorism, this I think you worked out, hence removing to post.

18. joinerjohn1

Ahh I see, Jack want's to live in pre mediaeval times... Fine, mediaeval times are surely upon us with this distinctly mediaeval religion.

koolpc likes this.
  19. Phil the Paver

20. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

So, if foreigners are categorically not the problem, what is?
    Either formulate an opinion of your own and express it, or stop saying that all other opinions are wrong, just because, well, you think they are,,,,
    Please!
    :)