Not again

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Phil the Paver, Dec 19, 2016.

1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Thing is, free movement of good people across borders, also means free movement of bad people across the same borders. You can bet your life that the Schengen Agreement is going to get some serious discussion in the EU parliament next year.

2. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Discussion,,,,
    That's it.

3. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

4. Wow. Ok.

I didn't expect that.

5. Nope.

All I did was post a selection of the comments made by the usual suspects on here, along with a definition of racism. (And a very random selection too - over roughly a dozen pages in threads that went on for 100's. There's lots more where that came from...)

I'll let others make the judgement.

If it helps, I am not calling you - or anyone else - an out-and-out racist. But I would appreciate some people taking a sober look at the way they seem to be painting a 'people' as if they were all the same.

Let's be blunt here - there is NOTHING special about you or me or anyone else on here.

We have won life's lottery, but I fear some of us have lost out humanity in the process.

Deleted member 164349 likes this.
  6. They are not unchecked.

Where do you get your information from?

7. We let everyone in?!!!

On such truly staggering ignorance was the Brexit vote won.

Deleted member 164349 and Joe95 like this.
  8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You coudn't' you're **** at cricket.

9. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

He wasn't religious, he dealt drugs, took alcohol and slept around..

10. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

....and tried his best too slaughter as many innocent men, women and children with an articulated truck.
    He did that for his twisted religious beliefs hoping that his god and associated believers would be proud of him.

koolpc likes this.
  11. And who is it that grows the majority of the Poppy's to flood the west with Heroin.
    I think they are the same religion.

12. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I'll have you know that in used to keep score for the team my dad played in. :p:p:p:p

As for playing, yer your right, rugby was my game.

13. Sarcy ain't good, Longs.

Asylum seekers are not unchecked. What you are trying to imply there is a Faragism.

And another Faragism is to think what he says suddenly allows you to unleash the beast within with impunity. You can't.

Re-read that selection - a small selection - of comments made by peeps on this forum, when suddenly they thought they were allowed to talk like this without risking being called 'racist'.

If anyone tries to paint all or most these refugees as being the 'same' and also negatively when all the facts demonstrate the exact opposite, then you know what that is called.

"very common practice, judging by the amount at this ONE restaurant.

"a plague of locusts"

"We read far too often of immigrants/ asylum seekers coming here with nothing to offer this country"

"Or as more likely laugh at what mugs the British are"

"Being swamped with migrants soaking up our health services...

"Why should a European Court uphold the right of foreign murderers , killers, uninsured drivers who have killed in road accidents, rapists, violent criminals etc to live and claim benefits in the UK?" Example?

"the vast majority of moderate Muslims ...want the minority of radical Muslims...to behead the non believers"

"Or are they just 'hell-bent' on breaking in? I know what I think."

etc etc etc.

14. Anyhoo, on that happy note - Merry Christmas.

May you be truly thankful for all that you have.

15. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

What checks, DA? How is it possible to adequately check an individual's background when all you have to go on is a name and where they are from? Bearing in mind that the information supplied could quite easily be false.
    They're claiming asylum non-the less, so it's the norm to relocate these people whilst their claim goes through the system, taking months or even year's to finalise.
    In the mean time, the whole of the schengen area is pretty much their oyster.

It is in fact YOU who insists they are all the same, not me.

16. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Ahh , but you forget about DA's rose tinted lenses in his Specsavers specials. You know the ones, they allow you to see the world as a nice place , where people are always civil to each other and everyone respects the other , no matter what religion, social class they are. The world where everyone has the same rights, until they are either victims or an arrested perpetrator.
    You watch and see how long the investigation into the victims of Berlin's latest atrocity takes.. I bet it'll be a lot shorter than the investigation surrounding the shooting of the perpetrator in Italy.

17. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

He is not viewing the world through rose tinted specs, his condescending manner suggests that he would rather have others viewing 'him' through the rosies more than anything else.