Chelsea Manning

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Harry Stottle, Jan 19, 2017.

1. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Seriously? lol

2. Wrong again, Kools.

I think, therefore I judge.

And it is only my opinion after all.

No need to take it so personal. On behalf of your master. (Do I mean 'arry or gawd?)

Harry is as transparent as a transparent thing. It is exactly as Jot says in his eloquent post 19. But it's not even that 'arry reads and 'believes' one source of 'news', but this is what he wants to believe.

His mind is poison.

3. Yes.

As well you know.

4. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Waw, u are one mixed up person

5. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Dead right kool. There may not be much sense in DA's postings but at least they keep us amused.

6. btiw

btiw Well-Known Member

Sentence commuted, not a pardon.

There's probably an interesting debate to be had on this regarding the inherent philosophical conflicts between justice and mercy, transparency and security.
    But not by me. I'm just here for the name calling.

7. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Yea, he is so predictable too. He has a little fan club too of wiffy and jack!

8. :D Lawdie :D

9. Through gritted teeth and white-knuckled armrest clutching. :)

10. The lack of imagination.

As soon as I accused Kools of chasing 'arry, he replies on (both) threads trying the same accusation on the likes of JoT and Wiggs...

Oh dear.

11. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

:rolleyes: tut tut

12. Kools and 'arry have shown their mettle on numerous threads.

Everyone on here has the full measure of them both.

It is all pointless. Their comments are pointless. Both are extreme. Both are poisoned in different ways.

I have tried to have discussions with both of them at different times on different threads.

So, forgive me all if I just expose them - and have a little fun at the same time.

'Exposure' and 'fun' do, at least, have a point. Not much else to do with them has.

13. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

lol :rolleyes:

Trying to paper over your posts and constant ridiculing. DA, everyone knows what you are like! You cannot hide! ;);)

14. I am happy for both of us to be judged on here.

It's part of being on a forum. One will be 'judged'.

15. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Think i care? Its only a forum is it not? Its not life or death! ;) You have years on here throwing abuse at people! lol :rolleyes:

16. I actually wonder if this commute of sentence was actually done by Obama at the request of Trump!

A final act, maybe in exchange of something else. Obama carries the label as far as the public is concerned, and Trump starts with an upper hand with Assange.

Now, if that is true, or even possible, I wonder how arry and others would feel?

Tell me it couldnt be possible :rolleyes:

17. I doubt that very very much.

Obama would do such a thing for Trump? You gotta be kidding :)

(Man, I'm really missing Obama :(. How long's he been gorn now? :oops:)

Joe95 likes this.
  18. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

I'm certainly not extreme or poisoned but I do enjoy a little light hearted banter.
    Incidentally I started this thread on the subject of Donald Trump, but DA
    DA the only thing you can expose me for is having different opinions from yourself, what's wrong with that? As for extreme comments, that's more your formula than mine and when did you try to have sensible discussions with me or kool?
    The reason why I bother to read your long rambling posts is because they are quite creative but in the wrong kind of way; they're full of mud slinging and waffling nonsense, so much so that if they did contain any substance, it's lost.
    Since you mention it I'll tell you how I judge you. I reckon you are quite an intelligent person but with a slate loose, very left wing and full of hatred for anyone with different views.

19. Hi Harry.

You are absolutely right about some of the ways you judge me.

Well, one of them at least.

20. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Trump looks to be keeping at least one of his promises already, it appears that TTIP is dead in the water.

If this is true then he may be better than we all thought he Would be.