Chelsea Manning

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Harry Stottle, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Would that be the hatred of peeps with different views. :D:D:D:D

2. It also appears he is keeping his pronise about repealing the obamacare law.

No doubt thats a good positive move too?

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  3. Phil the Paver

4. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Yes Ph
    Yes Phil, I think he'll be a good President. After ObamaCare his next white elephant for the chop is the climate change nonsense, it's holding back America and more so the UK.

5. Lol.

Or, to put it another way, I'm speechless.

6. proby

proby Active Member

I didn't know we had a vote in the American elections.

7. Phil the Paver

Winston Churchill is back in the oval office, after Obama removed him.

This has been on the cards for ages, long before Trump even stated he'd run for the president role.

8. Phil the Paver

Highly unlikely.

9. Go on then explain how getting rid if obamacare is a good move.

And then tell me this isnt his first blatant lie, and proof of his establishment position, not the anti establishment position he claimed?

10. Phil the Paver

It's the Republicans, if trump wasn't president but another Republican was it would still be repealed.

It is after all a very expensive exercise that not really working cost effectively.

The republicans have promised healthcare insurance for all, this we will have to wait and see how good it is.

Obama like Blair tried to be liked but a what cost.

11. btiw

btiw Well-Known Member

I think the anti-science flame bait posts belong in koolpc's "God. Let's talk" thread.

That way they can all be ignored in one place.

Deleted member 164349 likes this.

12. Its trump.

Its what he majored on in his campaign, and he has kept his promise of making it his 1st move when in office. Pity that that promise has exposed his whole claim about himself as a lie

13. Phil the Paver

That's a contradictory statement, either he said he would and has, or he said he would and hasn't, can't be both.
    But this repeal would have happened trump or no trump.

14. Phil the Paver

Climate change, previously know as global warming, commonly know as nature.
    You know that thing that's been happening for billions of years before man even existed.:rolleyes:

But is a very good way to tax the plebs.

15. The repeal is his baby.

He promised he would make it his 1st action in office, he kept that promise.

He said he was there for the people, not the establishment. But by keeping his promise to repeal, he exposed his lie of being establishment, and not there for the people.

See, by keeping his promise, he exposed his lie.

Is he, or is he not, part of the establishment? See?

16. Phil the Paver

Really where trump in this.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/08/politics/obama-vetoes-obamacare-repeal-bill/

Taken from a CNN news story from today.

Republicans have been railing against the health care law for years, using "repeal and replace Obamacare" as a political rallying cry to gin up support within the GOP base. During the presidential campaign, Trump promised his supporters that as president, he would do away with the law and that his alternative would be "something terrific."

Notice the YEARS in the Artical, long before Trump.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017

17. Do you not remember him majoring it in his pre election campaigning.

Do you not remember him saying it will be his 1st action?

No dispute over him proving himself as establishment ?

If you think he will do the world good, then I am glad we see things differently.

He is a danger to ordinary working people in america and the rest of the world. Because of his position he is a threat to the world.

Or is he not?

Sparkielev likes this.
  18. Phil the Paver

Yes and I've never said he didn't, But its not his idea, he is as leader of the republicans carrying out their wishes, he like all presidents, Obama included are just puppets to the masters.

Is he a threat to the world, proberly, he is America after all, and most of todays problems directly stem from there.