Chelsea Manning

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Harry Stottle, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Hmmmm.

Farage and Trump lie waaaay beyond the 'remit' of what people think of politicians. It also really is an insult to the vast majority of politicians to say such a thing as well. It's the kind of stuff Farage and Trump says - oh, the irony.

That is truly disingenuous of you, Probes.

2. proby

proby Active Member

Well if your best answer is to tar me as trump and farage says it all just stop whinging and move on.

3. Ok, Probes.

Happy to let our respective answers stand as they are...

4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Yet again you never read what I wrote only what you think in did.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. The calibre of the person you think will change the world for the better:

6. You dont slip out of it that easy.

Its there for all to read, what you think and said.

Alongside your truly insulting (at women generally) remarks about trump

Suffice to say, it hasnt improved my thinking of you

7. Appalling to me.

I actually like women and happy to respect those that deserve respect. Exactly the same as men

8. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

On the contrary Jack, I do.

9. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Appealing to me.

I am shocked, Jack!

10. Phil the Paver

Again you haven't actually read what I wrote.

1st paragraph is fact, not my view.

As is the rest of it, well again fact that the US has never had free healthcare and its something most disagree with but when have facts ever been a good enough for a Liberal.

Now how you made any of that, my opinion is quite remarkably.

My remark about trump??????

11. Phil the Paver

So those mental cases strutting about London deserve respect, oh God I'm so glad we voted out, a world run be the likes of you would truly be weird.

12. Really, you have failed to show it

13. Do you actually understand what the protest was about? Not by who, but ABOUT ?

14. Erm, this most that disagree with, no doubt you have some supporting evidence? Or you mean the elite establishment people again

15. Phil the Paver

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/obama_and_democrats_health_care_plan-1130.html

http://www.gallup.com/poll/195383/americans-negative-positive-aca.aspx

http://kff.org/interactive/kaiser-h...esponse=Favorable--Unfavorable&aRange=twoYear

Polls carried out this month can't be counted because they contain a backlash at trump for those that didn't vote for him.

16. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

I don't imagine the vast majority who attended even knew what it was about.
    The more puzzling question is what they thought it would achieve?

I don't know, do you?

17. I think the vast majority knew what it was about. Certainly more of them than of those on here!

What it would achieve, I dont know. But nothing wrong with highlighting such poor attitude of a major player in world politics, dont you think ?

Or maybe you think they shouldnt have an opinion and make it known? Trying to highlight the issue to those that only read headlines and dont understand cause and effect maybe ? Sort of education, for those that need it?

Or do you really think the protests meant nothing?

18. More holes in those than there are in a collander.

Want to try harder ? Some polls, by the same people ( health companies looking for a profit dont forget) show polar opposite, depending on the question asked and the audience :rolleyes:

Lies, damned lies and statistics comes to mind

19. Really, Longs?

Honestly?

You are trying to suggest that the 'vast majority' of those who attended 'didn't even know what it was they were attending'?!

Really Longs?

You throw that in as an answer?! That's it?

Or has 'post truth' really got inside you - has become what you are - that far?

How can you make such a claim, based - as it is - on nothing but your sheer, wishful, speculation?

You ought to be ashamed.

Really.

20. I just go by the evidence as you've presented yourself on this forum, Probes, that's all.

If you walk like a Trump, talk like a - you get the idea.