Chelsea Manning

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Harry Stottle, Jan 19, 2017.

1. proby

proby Active Member

And as usual you would be wrong. I suppose I could say the same of you if you walk like a tw#t talk like a tw#t you get the idea.

2. proby

proby Active Member

Just on the protests, great I agree with them but shouldn't they have been before the election when they might have had an effect.

3. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

The whole world and his dog are apparently against, Trump, almost everyone loathes the man (with good reason), and it's no surprise that, that's the generally excepted attitude towards him.

All these feminists, are achieving nothing more than saying:
    "Well, we hate him more than the rest of you, so there!"

4. Erm, they did.

But its a lot more complex than that. You have to remember it got very dirty just before the actual vote.

Brexit happened, russia and emails happened.

1 thing that trump knows how to do well, is to take and keep the attention, which he did.

Mudslinging was just 1 part of his arsenal, as was outright lieing. That somebody like that is now a major player in thecworld is 1 thing, but not to protest against it ?

5. Do you really think so?
    Do you not think exposing his weakness in his armour cant achieve anything ?

Just turn over and bury your head in the sand ?

6. proby

proby Active Member

Were there really protest that big before the election, funny I don't remember them on the news. It was very dirty an absolute disgrace far worse than here thankfully.
    I can't believe you still managed to mention brexit.

7. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

This guy sums the type that protested about trump.

longboat likes this.
  8. Phil the Paver

Well there would be.

Why I here you ask.

Simple I reply.

It's not the answer you want.

It's goes against you view, so it must be wrong.

9. You cant remember the protests?

You cant remember trump mentioning brexit?

Selective memory explains a lot :rolleyes:

10. No. If you want to post statistics, try watertight ones?

As has been proven before :eek:

11. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

He did

12. Phil the Paver

Who's are those then, the ones you believe.

13. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

The man has been democratically elected, I'm afraid you and everyone else will just have to get used to that fact.

Yeah, have a moan, protest, make the world know just how much you don't like it, but, at the end of the day it is what it is.
    I don't think any one of us have the right to change a democratic process because we don't agree with the outcome.

Take a look at, Yahya Jammeh.

14. I dont like it. Glad to see protests. Im not prepared to go and protest it, so accept it, I will have to, like brexit. But it doesnt make it right, or good, or safe.

I think with your jammeh chap, the UN was about to step in, so probably not quite the same comparison :p

15. proby

proby Active Member

Protests like the ones after the election really. Trump had farage on stage with him and talked brexit you really think that made a difference to the average yank. Your clutching at straws and deluding yourself that explains everything:rolleyes:

16. Didnt have to go looking for any, but investigation of yours was sufficient :eek:.

But when i went looking, they are there. Not all of them sponsored by health companies though

17. Phil the Paver

He's a Liberals hero.
    Have a vote.
    Lose.
    Ignore the result.
    Hang for a bit.
    Realise its a waste of time.
    Run a mile.

18. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Lots of people say they don't like Donald Trump and condemn him just because they don't like his haircut and spray sun tan. No leader can do the job properly if he sets out to be all things to all men and liked by everyone. Look at what's happening to Jeremy Corbyn and what happened to Jimmy Carter.
    But hey, why are we talking about Donald Trump when we're supposed to be discussing the case of the traitor Chelsea Manning?

19. Phil the Paver

Because peeps who have done real damage ain't as much fun to mock as those who haven't. As any Liberal.

20. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

When the time came for him to scurry away, I don't think the rath of the UN was his main cause of concern. ;)