Eubank Jr PPV

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by Bertiebasset, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Bertiebasset

Bertiebasset Member

So the Eubanks have decided that Eddie Hearn and matchroom (who can make them millions) are not fit for purpose as Eubank SR believes his son should be headlining events, so much so they have embarked on an ITV pay per view event for JR to fight a total bum and expects to set new tv audience records!

Where does this guy get off? they are a delusional bunch and this PPV is nothing short of conning the public.

The only decent fighter Chris JR has fought was Billy joe saunders and he lost to him, then called out GGG, soon as GGG was willing to fight they backed out of Negotiations, they are fast becoming the laughing stock of boxing, which is a shame because JR is a good fighter, his father is ruining his career to boost his own ego.

anyone here going to pay the £15-20 to watch this circus? after all Chris Eubank SR believes this fight will do better numbers than Mayweather v Pacquiao!

2. Iron_Mike

Iron_Mike Active Member

Will be surprised if it does more than 25,000 buys.

The guy is a clown.

Bertiebasset likes this.
  3. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Might watch it for free on t'net.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

Bertiebasset likes this.
  4. Bertiebasset

Bertiebasset Member

It appears the undercard for the event is free to air, and so the event will become encrypted and PPV for the eubank fight only, makes no sense at all. Got my son setting me up on some streaming site hooked up to the TV in living room for when it starts

Iron_Mike likes this.
  5. Iron_Mike

Iron_Mike Active Member

The David Price fight should be interesting. Fury made lightwork of Hammer.

Price needs to send out a statement and KO him.

Bertiebasset likes this.
  6. Bertiebasset

Bertiebasset Member

Agreed.

Price needs to make a big statement, he took a lot of flack when he got sparked out by Teper, i believe since then that fight was ruled a no contest due to teper testing positive for a banned substance, same with one of the Thompson fights. If Price goes out and does a job on Hammer, he is probably one fight away from a shot at the title who that would be im not sure, because i can see David Haye fighting the winner of Joshua and Klitschko. at this point in Prices career he really could do with being with Matchroom and Eddie Hearn as opposed to Saunderland

Iron_Mike likes this.
  7. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Are we talking about that Neanderthal practice some call sport, two grown men knocking s*** out of each other, making others rich. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

8. Iron_Mike

Iron_Mike Active Member

I agree Bertie, to lose to drugs cheats isn't fair on Price.

He was also managed by Frank Maloney who probably had other things on his mind.

Even a juiced up Teper should have been take out by Price.

Price seems a humble guy who I would like to see do well. He has packed on a lot of weight since working with Cordwell.

Bertiebasset likes this.
  9. ciganoboxer

ciganoboxer New Member

You obviously never followed Price in the amateurs ,the man was put down all the time to fighters that didn't juice ether,16 times i recall ,his punch resistance was awful .