General election

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 164349, Apr 18, 2017.

1. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Gina's main financial backer is Charlie Mullins of Pimlico Plumbers fame.
    I wont lie to you, I've never trusted plumbers.

2. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

3. Drat these folk who want the rule of law.

Longs' and Phil's last few posts are an utter disgrace. Quite shocking.

4. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

This has nothing to do with the law as it stands. Parliament makes the law, that's why we have elections so that individuals can express their wishes through their MPs.
    An act of parliament, as voted on by elected individual shouldn't be scrapped on a whim by unelected judge's,.
    No wonder the turnout is falling year on year.

5. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

As I say, why not do away with the parliamentary system and elect judges instead?

6. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

That multi millionaire who employs more eastern Europeans than any one else, yes i wonder why he wants to remain.

7. Phil the Paver

What's disgraceful ??? an individual can hold power over a government.

Yes you're right, its disgraceful.

8. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Yep, I'd probably feel the same way if I were in his shoes. I bet he prays every night that the eastern Mediterranean states are granted access as soon as possible. Drive the wages down even further... ker-ching.
    This illustrates my complete hatred of the, EU, it could have worked nicely until the marschtrict treaty was forced through. How they didn't see that allowing people from average wage countries free access to a continent with wages four or five time their own norm, wouldn't cause resentment, is beyond me.
    The EU have created this backlash through nothing more than their own stupidity and lack of foresight.

9. Phil the Paver

Maggie realised she'd been duped on the Marschtrict Treaty and she was ousted as PM because of it, trouble was she kept her mouth shut until just before she died.

Tebbet was the instigator of it so pushed it through.

10. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I disagree, I think they knew exactly what they were doing, fortunately, it's all starting to unravel for them.

longboat likes this.
  11. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

I completely agree, they hoped it could be swept under the carpet, so to speak, and that people wouldn't care.
    Therefore stupidity and lack of foresight on their part.

12. Phil the Paver

Yes, the lack of foresight wasn't in their policies, more in that peeps would see through them and revolt.

Britian first, France next, closely followed by ????

But in the words of REM "It's the end of the EU as we know it" :D:D:D

13. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

"And I feel fine" :)

fillyboy likes this.
  14. Precisely - Parliament makes the law.

And part of our constitutional law is that May babes don't have Royal Perog to do what she bludy well wants.

How can you possibly have an issue with this?!

Wait - I think I know; it doesn't suit your wishful thinking.

Deleted member 164349 likes this.
  15. What a misguided and ridiculous thing to say, Longs!

16. A completely unique level of simplicity exists in your head, doesn't it Phil.

Where on earth did you get the idea - bless - that you had an IQ of 160... :rolleyes:

17. For a moment, I thought some of the Brexiteers on here operated on a slightly higher level of reason and information.

The series of posts above are truly shocking in their wilful ignorance, conspiracy-theorising and simplicity. And back-slapping.

Really more than a little bit scary.

18. Phil the Paver

The above explain why you don't know.

Explain to us all why Mr Immigration Employer of the year is so upset that we are leaving then.

Not as if it upset his working environment is it.

19. I don't know the guy, so I can't answer your question.

(I presume you don't know him either, but that doesn't stop your cynical & simplistic mind posting its 'thoughts'.)

20. Phil the Paver

It's common knowledge in the trade what he is like and his working practices.