Nip in t'bud.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Apr 14, 2017.

1. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

2. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Hmmm, interesting.

3. Nothing more than I expected from you, never mind

4. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

5. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Fake news put out by Remainers to try and tip the balance in the election and force another referendum.

6. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

What? You surely aren't suggesting that I'm being 'vague', are you?
    Oh the hypocrisy.

7. Hypocrisy?

Really? Want to name any post where you have put an opinion, rather than a reaction?

You dont give opinions. At least ptp and jj do. And you often stay quiet when they go a bit wild.

8. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

I've explained this to you a couple of times already, but what the hell, one more go eh.

You saying things, doesn't make it true.
    And that's why you so often type a load of claptrap, imo.
    There you go.

9. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

All politicians tell lies JoT. Remember a few general elections ago when one of Labour's election manifesto pledges was to give us the referendum? We never got that and come the next election we were left with a coalition government.
    When I say "all politicians" I also refer to these EU politicians, some of whom are telling the most outrageous lies to try and make us change our mind about leaving the EU. Surely you don't believe for one minute that we'll be unable to holiday on the Costas or Greece etc when we leave? I also don't believe for one moment that we're going to have to pay the EU, billions to leave. That's a bit like you handing in your notice at work , then your employer asking you for a couple of years of your wages back. It just ain't gonna happen.

10. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Absolutely.
    I find it quite amusing how the remainers criticised Trump over everything he said, and tried to convince the brexiteers (realists), that it was all a bunch of lies engineered to appeal to our simplistic brains.
    Then, when he says something that vaguely resembles a glimmer of backing their agenda, it's all....
    Look what Trump's said, see if told you so.
    Hilarious.
    The patheticness of it all, that is.

11. Phil the Paver

Paying to EU to leave is just comical

We were one of 5 or 6 net contributor to the pot, we have a share holding in all that is the EU, mainly those over the top lavish building they all go to to collect their €300.00 a day for doing naff all.

So if anything they will have to pay us for our share when we dissolve the partnership as anybody would if it was a business breaking up.

12. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

If I were using the 'jot opinion approval scale' as a guide, I would class that as a 'reaction' rather than an opinion.
    Wouldn't you agree?

13. Phil the Paver

Yes.

An opinion would be an answer to the EU having to buy us out.

His opinion as to why they shouldn't.

14. Simple.

Its all about the legal framework.

We should pay what we have signed up to pay. No more, no less.

If its none, then its none. If its millions, its millions.

What is there to have an opinion ob, unless you want to be a bad debt ?

15. Really ?

Ok