Soooooooo,

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apart from JJ, Phil and 'arry, who on here is actively wishing a Le Pen victory?

2. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Put me on the list. Not for her politics, but simply to ensure the unravelling of the EU. Make no mistake, I suspect that a lot of Frenchies will be voting her way as well.

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

DA, the French electorate will decide who wins. To be honest French politics doesn't interest me much. Only thing that raised my interest was Sarkozy's wife Carla Bruni. Nice bit of eye candy. I think Le Pen is easy on the eye too, but not a patch on Bruni. ;);)

4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

DA you are definitely an ex teacher, you assume you know what others think and inevitably get it wrong every time.

I couldn't care less if she wins or not, the only good thing about her winning is the almost certain end of the EU as it stands, so that's a good thing.

5. P J Thompson

P J Thompson Active Member

I want John Cougar Mellencamp to win. I love a bit of soft rock and if he gets in it will be brill. Free guitar riffs for all :)
    He's aged a bit though, poor fella :(

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  6. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

The minute I saw this thread, and who started it, I thought to meself 'that DA's a rum bugger and no mistake'.
    I dread the next 29 pages I really do.;)

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  7. P J Thompson

P J Thompson Active Member

Mellencamp appears to have been knocked out :(

8. Squeal of tyres.

With an added dollop of misogynistic posturing.

Yuck.

No wonder you like Trump. And Le Pen. And Farage.

...shivers...

9. Giant porkie-pie.

10. Phil the Paver

No it not you twit, if I wanted her to win I would say so, Im not bothered whether you'd like that or not.

When I say I don't care its simple because I don't care.

11. Fascinating how Filly (I'm surprised), Phil & JJ (no surprise there) are actively wishing the demise of the EU. Speaks volumes.

They'd actually vote for Le Pen (without a hint of shame) regardless of her politics just to try and damage the EU!

Jesus. There is no depth they wouldn't slink to.

It's not enough for them that the UK is out of it and can 'make it's own strong way in the world' (ha-ha), they actively wish the destruction of the EU.

I know why - because they know that if it remains intact it's going to leave the UK waaaaaaay behind.

Oh the bitterness.

12. Don't call me a twit because that makes you look more stupid than I thought was actually possible.

EVERYONE on here considers you an idiot. And a liar. Go away. Very far.

Fibbin' ejit.

13. Phil the Paver

TWIT, ****, ****, ******.

14. I really do think that would be 1 hell of a position.

15. Phil the Paver

Again I don't give a ****.

Your in the minority as far as most if your threads are concered, you are Tim Farrons gob as far as this forum goes and everybody know what a **** he is.

Need a bigger hammer likes this.
  16. The demise of the EU, whilst we are neither in nor out.

Hmm, now, where do most of our exports go?

Imports too?

Healthy thing to look forward to.

17. But Farage is ok ?

18. Phil the Paver

You stupid idiot, you really haven't got a ******* clue have you.

Need a bigger hammer likes this.
  19. Phil the Paver

This is quite possibly the most stupid post on the subject yet.

The EU isn't Europe, the counties won't disappear, they will still need goods and sell goods, just without restriction on where they can buy and sell from/to.

20. Do you not understand further than your initial thoughts ?

Think it through, think tariffs, currency alignments, financial markets, etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.