Soooooooo,

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P J Thompson

P J Thompson Active Member

You're at it again, please show me where i've come out in support of phil's " spewings. Don't bother cos you made it up :D

What i did was make an observation ;)
    And to be fair, it was spot on too.
    Comments like saying someone is superior in every way to someone else betray a mindset. A not so pretty mindset at that. One that tends to be labelled at the very types you rail against.

Is this a case of becoming what you despise? Despising what you are? Denial of your true nature manifesting in an attempt to be the opposite?

Whatever the answer, comments like the one you made do you no favours in a public forum.

longboat likes this.
  2. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Thank you, Jack.
    What a kind thing to say.

3. PIDDLE MYSELF LAUGHING!

This is the Phail who links with impunity to the DM's headlines!

Oh the deceit. The staggering dishonesty.

How expected.

4. 'Sticks and stones' - from the poster of the most abusive caricature that the most foul-minded Brexiteers have puked together.

That wonderful lady is a human being - something you can barely aspire to being.

Where was your 'sticks and stones' there?

The worst of you is not what's inside your head, Phail - although that is truly sickening - but your utter lack of contrition.

No dignity whatsoever.

I'd go as far as calling you a typical UKIPer.

5. SWBUILDERS

SWBUILDERS Active Member

It's nothing to do with her race or ethnicity that's just blind virtue signaling again, I have heard the very same PC rubbish spouted today when people are afraid to criticise Diane abbot for showing herself to be unprepared and unfit to be shadow home secretary who would struggle with primary school arithmetic and if labour were to win the GE would hold one of the highest positions in government, but of course it would be pure Anglo Saxon, English breiteer racism and of course sexism to even think in ones own head that she should be sacked for being a complete numpty

6. I apologise, PJ.

What you did was sit on the fence where your fellow Brexiter Phail was concerned - forgive me if I read in to that the patently bleedin' obvious - whilst also trying a diversion away from what he posted.

'Observation' ma botty.

7. Which is quite clearly very close to your 'real' persona too.

With an added bit of cowardice - since you probably wouldn't divulge all that's inside your head in real life.

8. Miller's ethnic background just adds an extra smattering of delight to the way she winds up a bunch of hopeless bigots, a few of whom are on here.

It is delicious.

Abbot? The ignorant muddling twit? Who happens to be black?

What a lying deceitful attempt at a diversion, SW.

And how typical of 'your' lot.

9. Why do I visualise 'gritted teeth' and 'pulsating temples' whenever someone uses the term 'enlighten me'... :rolleyes:

10. SWBUILDERS

SWBUILDERS Active Member

But your previous post was the diversion by linking Mrs millers ethnicity to the way brexiteers feel about her?

you are the only one that has mentioned her skin colour and expressed you delight of how her different ethnicity as you believe upsets other people?? Man you have some serious issues, for someone who writes so eloquently you do record some b****cks

11. SWBUILDERS

SWBUILDERS Active Member

Im serious, but that 20 mins googling has still proved fruitless?

12. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

So please enlighten us as to how Miss poke my nose in Miller has any right to try and meddle with the result of a fully legally binding referendum, you know her that's not even an MP of any political party.

13. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

You may have also observed that he stated, quite clearly that if the monsters in the pic's above voted 'remain'...
    He would have voted leave.
    But hey, I think his political decisions are based on even simpler processes than that, tbh.

'What does my hero, Blair think? .... ok, I'll go with that'.
    :D

14. Phil the Paver

It is strange how some people hold such complete and utter bar stewards in awe.

Cue the attacks on everybody not Brexit. :p:p:p:p:p

15. Phil the Paver

I think we've just found out which side SF are on, my pic removed but ever body else's REMAIN. (O was that a pun), including one that contains the very same pic, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. Not because your pic may have been offensive, unlike other pics?

What pic was it ?

17. P J Thompson

P J Thompson Active Member

And again with a strawman, sorry complete lie. I've told you before that i didn't vote and explained my position more than once.
    But whenever you get the urge you go back to making stuff up. Remember the long but incomplete list of logical fallacies that i observed you using in just a few pages of one thread?
    It's as if it never happened. You carry on regardless....

I'm beginning to think you just troll for giggles.

longboat likes this.
  18. SWBUILDERS

SWBUILDERS Active Member

Oh jack your back wondered where you went, I thought you and DA were off bullying some religious guy on another thread like the good liberals you are ;)

19. I don't do the bullying. You only need to look back on this thread for those that get offensive. And they happen to be on your side.

As in life no doubt, swaggering and trying to intimidate.

Mind if I do other things and not spend all my eve here?

20. I would love it if you could actually post on here where I stated 'quite clearly' anything of the sort.

But you won't. 'Cos you cannot.

You great big dishonest dude, you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.