Who messed up that delicious thread

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Did I?

Did I really...? :rolleyes:

Jeepers, Filly - you are off the scale dishonest.

And loony.

How many shooters now? And any advance on who the guy 'worked' for? Isis, perchance? The Democrats?

2. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Those conspiracy theories were posted to show the real intention of the thread.
    If you twist something enough you can almost make it believable.
    Those figures you posted were totally irrelevant, stating things like "you've more chance of tripping over your cat and falling out the 62nd floor, surviving that only to be run over by a dustcart" are !!!!
    But what is fact.
    If you open your border to all an sundery you increase the chances of being killed by a foreign national, be them a terrorist or not.

3. I do not believe you.

And nor does anyone else on here.

You posted that nut-job conspiracy theory in the hope that it was true. You wanted to believe it. You made TWO posts about it on that thread! You wanted more than anything to believe it wasn't an ordinary white American who committed this hellish outrage.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2017
  4. The priority - the sheer costly effort - that trump puts in to 'protecting' his country should have no bearing on the potential number of victims?

Whether it's 12,000 or 6 per year?

Trump's 'reasoning' is utterly clear - he is a small-minded racist & bigot. And so are his core supporters. Both in the USA and on this forum.

5. First of all, the USA's borders are not 'open', you loon! (And neither are ours). Not even to sundries.

(And we all know what you mean by calling fellow human beings 'sundries' - man, you are sooo transparent.)

Your simplistic comment is all the 'reasoning' that a narrow-minded, jingoistic, racist bigot needs to justify the putrid hatred already inside their heads.

Yuck.

No wonder you like Trump.

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Come off it Handy, I saw it as plain as the keyboard in front of me mate. Twasn't hidden at all. In fact it was plainer than plain flour. I saw every single letter that made the word up. (I have no idea how it showed as SF's filter should have starred it out, but it simply didn't )

7. joinerjohn1

Thing is DA, it's alright moaning and going on about Trump, but the plain fact is , there's nothing you , I nor anyone in this country can do about it. A few years ago I was in London and there were protestors outside Downing St. Guess what they were protesting about? Another sovereign countries government. Summat like Bosnia or one of these Eastern European countries.. Why did they not go back home and protest to their own government? (yep probably totally unsafe for them to do that. but they still think our government should step in and sort out their countries government) I wonder if people protest outside the EU headquarters in Brussels? Asking the EU to step in? (never seen anything on the news concerning protestors outside the EU HQ,, have you? )

8. joinerjohn1

Under EU rules, our borders are actually open to EU nationals. Yep , anyone who get's a piece of paper off the EU saying they are entitled to residency in the EU can come here (quite legally too) So our borders just are not as closed as you seem to think they are.

9. So I shouldn't even talk about it?

Nah... :p

10. Yes, EU nationals can visit. And that works both ways (or do you think that Brits are sooo spesh it should only be one way?) And there are already restrictions on how long peeps can stay under certain circumstances.

2014: "The government has recently introduced harsher rules for what EU migrants can receive. These include jobseekers from the European Economic Area (EEA) – predominantly migrants from EU states – having to wait three months before they can claim for Jobseekers’ Allowance. This is the same for accessing child benefit and child tax credits.

To stay longer than three months, they have to be in work, actively seeking work, or have a genuine chance of being hired. Either that, or they have to prove that they have the resources to remain without being a burden on public services.

EU migrants cannot automatically claim benefits after three months. They have to pass a “habitual residence test” under EU law. This covers the individual’s status regarding their duration of stay, activity, income if they are students, family status, and housing situation. Even if they pass this, they can then only claim Jobseekers’ Allowance for six months – after that, only those with a job offer or proof they are likely to find work are allowed to continue claiming."

And, in any case, you know perfectly well that ain't what Filly/ITR are on about.

11. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

You don't talk about, you don't discuss it.
    You rant and rave with a psychopathic hatred of a level usually associated with people affected by mental illness, that's why all your threads end up on the junk heap.

12. :D A little bit of wee-wee slipped out.

13. joinerjohn1

Not at the length you do though. Yep almost as though you have some sort of Trump fixation, there DA.
    Never mind the Tena for men , should take care of that DA. :D :D :D :D :D :D

14. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Unless you are correct and there was an imposter, or unless you are talking of a 'effin bender' suggestion, then you may be quite right.
    But I put nothing that would have the thread deleted!

15. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Yes, EU nationals can visit. And that works both ways (or do you think that Brits are sooo spesh it should only be one way?)
    Why would you say such a thing, has anyone actually suggested that tourists should be banned from the UK?
    You know the answer to that one.

2014: "The government has recently introduced harsher rules for what EU migrants can receive. These include jobseekers from the European Economic Area (EEA) – predominantly migrants from EU states – having to wait three months before they can claim for Jobseekers’ Allowance. This is the same for accessing child benefit and child tax credits.

How hard would it be for someone to work illegally, receiving cash in hand payment for their labour whilst living with like minded individuals for three months under the radar, so to speak?
    Then apply for jsa and other benefits, whilst still working illegally?
    I think you genuinely know the answer to that one too.

To stay longer than three months, they have to be in work, actively seeking work, or have a genuine chance of being hired. Either that, or they have to prove that they have the resources to remain without being a burden on public services.
    Yes, that is technically accurate, but what if they had family members who already lived here. Parents, aunts, uncles, siblings, even dependant children perhaps. Could they still be forcibly removed under those rules?
    This is getting quite repetitive....
    But I'm sure you know the answer to that one also.

EU migrants cannot automatically claim benefits after three months. They have to pass a “habitual residence test” under EU law. This covers the individual’s status regarding their duration of stay, activity, income if they are students, family status, and housing situation. Even if they pass this, they can then only claim Jobseekers’ Allowance for six months – after that, only those with a job offer or proof they are likely to find work are allowed to continue claiming."
    Could, and would a violation of human rights legislation override all of those points?
    I know you know the answer.

Last but not least, maybe it would be wise to point out the sheer scale of the problem.
    We're talking millions of individuals here, all with their own unique case that have the potential to drag on for years with appeal after appeal, which costs both time and money, 'a lot of time and money'.
    Is it really worth the effort when the chances of success are blocked at every turn by technocrats in Brussels?
    You get the gist.

16. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Would this perchance be the same Brussels technocrats who appear to be offering their tacit to a Spanish government allowing policemen to drag Spanish women from polling stations by their hair?
    We don't want no democracy here, move along.
    And this is what DA loves, anybody who opposes this sort of Dictatorship is a racist and a bigot.
    Times are changing, a very promising sign today is that Michael O'Leary STFU about brexit and quite rightly apologised to his pilots, ten grand rise chaps and let's say no more about it. I don't think so you Irish ****.

17. joinerjohn1

Would these be the same pilots who have to fill their own bottle of water , before boarding and flying the aircraft so M, O'Leary can enjoy his extravagant lifestyle? Are these the same pilots who are not entitled to a meal onboard and have to take along their own sandwiches? Are these the same pilots who have to pay for a hotel room when they're stuck in some foreign country overnight? Same pilots who have to buy their own uniform from a Ryanair accredited supplier? Yep I think a ten grand a year pay rise could be turned down quite easily by them.

18. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Yes JJ, and believe it or not, and I know you will believe it, some remoaners had the audacity to say during project fear that if we leave the EU, workers rights will diminish. You couldn't make it up could you?
    Well, DA and Jack probably could.

19. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

The media have been reporting that the problem lies with a shake up of how the pilots are allocated holiday leave, that the cancellation of thousands of chartered flights is because of an administration error concerning holiday entitlement. What a crock of poo.
    The pilots have simply resigned, and they don't have the numbers anymore.
    The sweetener deals are nothing but a desperate attempt to cling onto the ones they have left.

O'leary, O'dearyme more like.

20. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

How could it happen under the watching eye of the EU?
    O'deary.