Who would like the Boris

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Oct 2, 2017.

1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Only got to look at a few of JoT's previous replies to some threads. He doesn't even take the centre ground (and yet accuses others of having extreme thoughts) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

longboat likes this.
  2. JoT: And here starts the childish remarks, as always.

Longs: Oh poor little you.

Longs will no doubt claim 'IRONY!'

3. Anyhoo, let me remind y'all that this is MY thread and I asked "How many folk on here honestly believe Boris's sincerity when he says for the party to rally around May and support her?"

Filly et Longs' SILENCE on that most SIMPLE of questions speaks VOLUMES.

(It's MY thread so I can SHOUT if I want...)

4. joinerjohn1

Christ DA, the Alzheimers is strong in you... Your original question was,,,,

5. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

JJ, it's HIS thread, and if he wants to make a total nob of himself, let him.

6. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

The citing of irony as an obvious dodge when faced with questions you cannot answer is undoubtedly your forte, DA.
    But, good golly gosh, you've really outdone yourself this time.

7. When you say I dont take the middle ground, I assume you mean you already have, so my point has to be extreme ?

And then for Longs to like that post, defies his insistence that I dont have any views.

So if my views are extreme, how do you class yours?

8. Yes, yes, yes, sure, whatevs lads.

Now, how many folk on here honestly believe Boris's sincerity when he says for the party to rally around May and support her?

:)

Hmmm...silence.

I thought so. :rolleyes:

9. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

The blatant point we are trying to get through to you is that, yes, you have your views, we all know what they are its just a shame that when asked to extrapolate them with any kind of credible evidence or even an opinion when prompted to do so you revert back towards the stock response of "there are two sides to every argument", or "I won't back anything up with evidence" that may help my claim.
    It's all a bit spineless, imho!

10. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

I don't. Unless he has an ulterior motive in doing it, of course.

11. And the point that I keep trying to get through to you, is that to have a balanced opinion you need to consider both sides of any position to have that opinion.

By failing to understand there are 2 sides and an opinion is based on 1 side or the other outweighing the other, you show that you dont , or dont want to see the 2 sides and therefore weaken any comment you make.

Now, back to DA's question ?

12. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Which begs the question (and demonstrates my point beautifully) as to why you even bother to contribute anything at all when your two penneths worth always boils down to "there are two sides to every debate" when faced with questions about what you stance actually is.
    It's a cop out, plain and simple.

13. No.

Just look at a full argument and then present a thought out opinion.

Now, back to DA's qurstion ?

14. joinerjohn1

Both our views are different JoT, but I'll bet my last penny there are some things we both agree on (just not politics) But you can't (and shouldn't) accuse anyone of having "extreme views" when your views are polar opposite. Perhaps you think the UK should abolish nuclear weapons? I don't , This doesn't mean we're both right though (just an example of extreme views)

15. BiancoTheGiraffe

BiancoTheGiraffe Screwfix Select

Could someone clarify...

Which does "extreme" refer to these days? An ordinary citizen who votes to leave the EU, or a recent member of the Labour party who wants to "hang the Tories"?

longboat likes this.
  16. joinerjohn1

DA, that was not your original question (and you bloody well know it) If you want to ask whether we believe Boris McNumpty's sincerity, then feel free to start another thread asking that question. Ya can't just go changing the question, mid thread,,,,

17. It's my thread.

So I can. :p

Care to answer?

Or avoid?

18. joinerjohn1

Usually refers to a Remoaniac, who can't accept the majority vote in the Referendum. one who wants yet another referendum (and another and another) until they get the result they want. .Why they just don't go and live in continental Europe, if they want to remain in the EU is beyond me.

BiancoTheGiraffe likes this.
  19. joinerjohn1

Tis totally unfair to change the nature of the question midway through a thread DA. I will answer the original question though.. Nah I don't want Boris as the next PM. Boris wouldn't make a great PM, but he'd make a great replacement for the Duke of Edinburgh. :D :D :D :D

20. joinerjohn1

Which one? The original question or the new, redesigned, I've changed my mind, question?