Who would like the Boris

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Another few predictions.

Define it how you want, by whatever measures you want to use, but I predict the standard of living (cost of living) will increase as a direct result of brexit.

The biggest industry , the financial sector will move offices and jobs (not all, and not all at once, but substantial amounts) away from the UK, and will move more as brexit and its effects bite more.

Many foreign business' will begin to move into mainland Europe and out of the UK.

NHS staffing will become even more of an issue.

But to be clear, and rational, I don't doubt after 5 years or so we will recover and begin to establish ourselves again. We will survive. But why put ourselves through it?

2. You refer to yours as a 'pickle'?

Bragging a bit there, Longs?

3. BiancoTheGiraffe

BiancoTheGiraffe Screwfix Select

Just remember, Junker will do everything possible to punish the UK in order to dissuade other countries from leaving.

His puppet Barnier cannot negotiate for the EU, he is under orders to refuse every offer or request, no matter how reasonable it seems to anyone else.

I don't blame the likes of Davis and May for not being able to get a deal, Juncker will simply not allow it.

I just wish they'd say "enough is enough, we're out as of now"...

Certainty of WTO rules has to be better than the ridiculous uncertainty we have at the moment.

4. Bianco, you are a 100% bona fide twit.

You say stuff with no justification whatsoever.

You say it because you wish it to be true.

5. BiancoTheGiraffe

DA, the last paragraph is my opinion, the rest is cold hard fact mate...

6. All of my post was cold hard whatsit.

7. I might just entertain y'all with the cold hard outcomes of a 'hard' Brexit tomoz.

Try and contain yourselves.

8. BiancoTheGiraffe

This is a discussion forum mate, why are you here if you're not interested in "discussing" things?

9. BiancoTheGiraffe

Oh, I see, you're another boring remoaner with a magic crystal ball...

Just remembed that George Osborne was one of them... His magic crystal ball was proven to be rubbish...

10. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  11. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Bianco, Juncker & Barnier will be reigned in soon enough, there are 27 other countries with too much to loose. Don't worry about DA, he's our resident psychopath.

BiancoTheGiraffe likes this.
  12. BiancoTheGiraffe

Fillyboy, I only hope the leaders of the other EU countries start insisting their interests are observed.

We all know that the likes of the German car industry won't be happy with a no-deal Brexit, but so far they've been ignored completely by the EU leaders, hence the current situation...

In the meantime we have muppets like Philip Hammond saying "we don't know if we'll be able to fly to Europe after 2019" whilst the likes of IAG (which owns British Airways and Iberia) and Airbus (which produces all it's wings in Cheshire) are being silenced because they know it's utter ********!

13. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

This is the only opportunity we've had to 'get out' in 40 years. I think we need to do it now because in another 40 years it could be neigh on impossible to do so.

I agree that it won't be a walk in the park, and the constant barrage of attacks from those who want to remain aren't helping matters.
    You only have to look at how the beginnings of a simple trading block have morphed over those 40-odd years into a politically motivated powerhouse of beurocracy with its own parliament, currency, flag, and anthem.
    An EU army is next on the list, which is presently in its infancy.
    All this has taken place one step at a time over the decades.
    These steps will continue, until all members are absorbed into the federal 'United states of Europe'.

Some may not mind about such an outcome, some would openly welcome it, but not me, and I suspect the vast majority of people in the British Isles would agree.

14. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Here's a prediction JoT, the cost of living will keep on rising, irrespective of us leaving the EU. Even if we remain (heaven forbid) the cost of living will rise, wages won't increase in line with inflation (not unless you're a UK or EU politician, in which case,, dip yer bread matey. :D :D :D :D :D :D

15. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

DA is the forums Ego.

Trouble is

Ego is the Anaesthesia that numb the pain of Stupidity.

16. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Here's a prediction.

The Euro will fail.

17. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

You might, mighten you.

You can bearly contain yourself from giving us all DAs and co take on a hard Brexit.

Im sure there will be eliminates of truth in it, but will definitely miss out all the opportunity that will arise from leaving and only look at the possible negatives.

18. All these opportunities, that nobody can state.

So what are your predictions?

19. Not true. There is a difference between inflation (prices going up), and the standard of living (disposable income). Brexit WILL make it worse, I dont think anybody can deny that, can they.

The difference is, how long will it take us to get back to the status quo, or in a better position? At least 5 years is the best that is likely, but possibly 10 or 15 years? Hell of a thing to do to the country dont you think?

How many business' of people on here will suffer (directly or indirectly) due to brexit? People having less disposable income impacts on the amount of work being wanted, so less for us to quote on, and having to lower prices even more to get enough work? I dont see brexit putting more money in more peoples pockets and benefiting any business here. Do you ?

20. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

^^^^^^^ 2 up above yours.

Trading with the whole wide world not just counties were are told to trade with.

Still trading with EU counties, since we are one of their biggest customers.