“humble address”

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Nov 2, 2017.

1. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Yep, strawmen tend to be exactly that.
    Well spotted.

2. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

You've never wanted what's best for the country, DA. All you want is what's best for the EU project.
    Now that 'is' a truism.

3. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Yes, I think we're all agreed he not only hates this country, but the majority of the people in it, who happen to disagree with him. But the most depressing side of him is that when presented with a 'fact', backed up by links to the regulation numbers, he will still attempt to maintain it's a falsehood, and as that fails, resort to insults.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

4. Which is what's best for this country.

There - double whammy.

5. 'We' = the u-s.

And what a wishful thinking bunch they are.

(And we know what's really behind your desires.)

You know these guys, don't you:

bannon.jpg eSpUq1h5.jpg

You do know who they are, don't you? You should, because these are two of the guys who pulled your strings and made you siiiiiiing loudly to their tune.

You should read about what they really want. And how you are giving it to them.

You have no idea of the depths of your ignorance.

6. Have you any idea what irony is?! :D

7. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I have a positive idea of where you are on the autism spectrum, and I think you should seek help, really mate, get to the NHS before all the workers have left.

8. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Yeah.

Irony is you agreeing with France and Germany getting what Hitler was always wanting.

Well, who do you think you're kidding?

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

9. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D

10. Dare I try one more time for Mr Peanut, really?

Mr Ha, see the two coves in post #28? Do you know who they are? Do you know what they want?

Good. Well, these guys largely drove the Leave campaign.

So now you should know what you have done.

Cool.

Now, compare them two with Merkel, and tell us - with all the honesty you can muster - which is closer to 'itler...:rolleyes:

If that is too hard, just find anything - ANYTHING - from a CREDIBLE source that suggests that Merkel is anything but the antithesis of Hitler and what he was 'about'.

She is the anti-Hitler.

What's scary here is not that you are mildly confused about this - tho' that is really bad - but how you turn an actuality in to a 180o reversal.

That is scary, and shows how well Merrs Banks et Bannon have done their job.

But, then, it wasn't actually difficult for them, was it?

Deleted member 164349 likes this.

11. Unbelievable.

This wasnt a serious post surely ?

12. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Twits, the pair of you. Of course she is not going about it the same way as Hitler, but the aim to have control over the whole of Europe - (or Hotel California) is there. "You can check out but you can never leave!"
    Can you not see the aim?
    It has become so difficult to leave the union, that all members will be tied - almost certain self-destruction(aided by EU lack of encouragement and leniency) prevents them.
    Tied by the German leader. Complete control.
    She has them by the balls.
    Only hope we can escape the Stalag unharmed while it's not too late.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

13. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Oooh, didn't Adolf depend upon immigrant labour then? (Ooh I think he did,,,, didn't he?)

14. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

longboat likes this.
  15. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

How is this even allowed, May had to do a deal quickly so as to still be able to make decisions.
    Seem the elections in Germany were just fake news What ever the result Merkel still holds power.

As for the EU are the just mental, who believes this could be remotely true.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/guy-verhofstadt-we-need-to-know-if-russia-interfered-in-brexit-2017-10

16. It's a conspiracy, innit?

There - happy now?

17. Does he even know who Banks is ? Let alone any others ?

18. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

You are seriously

brainwashing.png

If you believe there's the remotest chance of it being true.

19. Hey, I'm not speculating - I'll wait for the evidence.

Anyhoo, how's your mate Trump doing on the 'whole Russia thang'?

Before you deny, by 'mate' I mean 'soul-mate'.